• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • K3 Bruiser pullled by bot

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Cadillacs57, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Cadillacs57

Cadillacs57 New Member

K3 Bruiser pullled by bot (pulling gards / hordes)

hey, whats up
      im at K3 right now and my dk tank has suicidal tendences, is trying to ram the sword up the K3 bruisers ass but same response every time, FAILS, of course, the k3 bruiser is a guard at this k3 place.
      Some times, i just have to check when it happens again, it will pull a horde, sometimes is same level or close, and sometimes the horde is..... outgeared and outleveling my poor little dk blood forcing my dk into every kamasutra position posible, i have to check when it happens again, but, when it happened to my arcane mage, the horde was ccing my bot, maybe trying to escape, and my bot keep attacking him, so, i saw that happening and stopped the bot, my dk also pulled hordes too, so could probably be the same problem as those bruisers from k3?
      i just updated the kicks profile to latest, quest behaviors to latest ( i didnt had them to latest update ).... so, im gonna test and if i see the same problem, ill report back with logs.

Moving to Type: Harvest
      Looting Dried Gnoll Rations Guid:0xF112ED63008679CC
      Mounting: Golden Gryphon
      [Singular] attention: Pull Distance set to 1 yds by Questing, Plug-in, Profile, or User
      [Singular] attention: Pull Distance set to 25 yds by Questing, Plug-in, Profile, or User
      [Singular] Casting Icy Touch on K3 Bruiser.47FF @ 100.0% at 2.5 yds
      [Singular] Casting Icy Touch on K3 Bruiser.47FF @ 100.0% at 2.5 yds
      [Singular] Current target is not BotPOI. Switching to K3 Bruiser.47FF!
      [Singular] EnsureTarget: switching to better target K3 Bruiser.47FF
      I died!
      Stopping the bot!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: User pressed the stop button

Attached Files:

2. Cadillacs57

Cadillacs57 New Member

reloaded kicks profile and moved my toon away and looks like it works now, not pulling the k3 bruisers