• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Kick's 1-90 Questing -- Stopping then Starting again

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by yevvvy, Dec 31, 2013.

1. yevvvy

yevvvy New Member

I tried searching as much as i could and best i could find and tried to do is a post that was answered with "Open up profile Ctrl F search for QuestOrder and change true to false, save close HB, reload, launch" that what needs to be done when I want to start a profile somewhere in the middle.

Pretty much my issue (specifically with Horde 68-80 profile) is that I had to close HB and WoW and the next time I logged on I couldn't start from where I left off. I already started 2 or so quests in Conquest Hold of Grizzly Hills but when I start botting the bot makes my toon fly to Ruuna The Blind and wants to pick up a quest from her that it has already completed. Is there another way to get HB to start from where I left off last? Or is there a way to make the bot start off from a specific spot in the profile?

2. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Yevvvy,

No, there is no way to start a profile 'in the middle'.

But from your description, it sounds like you are suffering from cache corruption. This article should help you sort the issue:

If this doesn't have you off-and-away, you must attach the full log that captures the issue, so we can analyze the problem.

cheers,
      chinajade

3. yevvvy

yevvvy New Member

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi again, Yevvvy,

What he is describing is skipping to the next 'checkpoint'--which Kick's profile should do for you automatically, if a checkpoint is available.

So in that context, yes, it does skip somewhere level-appropriate into the profile. But, I still believe your issue to be one of cache corruption.

cheers,
      chinajade