• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Kick's quest, anyone else experiencing these typical bugs?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by cowboyx, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Hello everyone! Im using kick's 1-90 quest to level up. Ive been experiencing a multiple multitude of bugs. Just wanted to point out and at the same time ask if anyone else is experiencing these bugs.

*When in felwood bugs at killing xane
      *When reaching winterspring, doesnt automatically fly to next quest are but insists on grinding at winterspring
      *When in hellfire peninsuila, the quest where u bomb some portal thingies, doesnt throw the bomb it self.

*When in hyjal, doesnt do the ragnaros quest completely.
      *When in deepholm, bugs at the ship quest when he dies.
      *When in deepholm, doesnt complete a certain quest with freeing chained prisoners.

*When in valley of the four winds, doesnt kill the eggs with the itthik quests killing 4 elites bosses.

There is more but these are the only ones i remember for now. On another part, there is more bugs when its a druid questing. Doesnt realize the its a druid and shapeshifts at certain quests where it shouldnt.

****Bugs at elevator in orgrimmar going up to flightpathmaster, seeing lots of bots bugging here and getting spotted.

2. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I'm pretty sure the elevator bug is happening for everyone right now, and is said to be fixed soon. As for all your other quest issues - I finished botting Hyjal today and am currently finishing Deepholm. Yes, I had to help my character on many quests throughout the zones. In reality though, even though it's not perfect at questing in these zones, you have to give it some slack and help it out on a few quests. Questbotting past 60 is not 100% AFK, you need to babysit every now and then.

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

you have to report it under Kick's thread

4. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Not trying to report the bugs, just trying to check if im the only getting it.

5. conetopia

conetopia Banned

Felwood lvl 49.. wall of fire, i have been getting stuck their for about a year now... still no update .

6. Razzar

Razzar New Member

My bot won't even mount anymore. I think the wall of fire in Felwood is working better now, but it does run around the area looking for the mob to kill, and if the wall respawns the bot is fucked.

7. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i switched to version 2150 with the new update of kicks evrytime it gets with the elvator it says loading tittles and keeps moving around in circles til the elvator is down then it goes into the elvator and keeps moving when the elvator goes up he jumps down verry weird with 2150 version i dont have those issue thats the only thing i have with kicks profiles and i see alot of quest botters lol its funny to to see it thats why im on version 2150 it doesend have that issue on that one.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.