• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Kill Between Hotspots during Kick's profiles - suggested on or off?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Tanner, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I'm always curious as to which I should put it on. Wondering what the pros and cons of each are.

From my experience, these are my cons of on/off.

With it on, it will attack mobs that were aggroed by someone else but running back to their spawnpoints, which will cause them to evade and bug out singular. It will stop and kill every damn thing it sees. In high spawn/lots of mob areas, it turns into a grind bot.

With KBH off, it will more than a lot run into a pack of 5+ mobs and sometimes die, when it could have easily taken them 1 by 1.

What is everyones opinion on this option during questbotting?

2. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

i have it on in the lower profiles and I think off in MoP

if you don't grind a little in the lower profiles, you grind all at once in the middle / end of the lower ones

maybe you can replace all PullDistance="25" with PullDistance="15" or 10 in your copies

3. gadam21

gadam21 New Member

Even with the introduction of all the Bind on Account items plus Guild Perks is there still a need for some grinding?

Also how do you turn off permanently the Kill Between Hotspots as it keeps coming back on for me as I presume it is hard coded into the profiles somewhere.