• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Mailing Issues.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by richassman, Jan 24, 2010.

1. richassman

richassman New Member

Ok I'm having an issue where it's sending mail to my bank toon with noting attached.
      I belive it is related to i have a warlock and it's sending everything fine i belive, untill it reaches the last 12 items some of which are SOUL BOUND which i belive may be the issue.

I also would like to suggest that Gather Buddy looks more into there mailing methods, and rewrite it or take out the part where it puts the "Numbers" in the Title of the mail. If you click on the items you want to mail it'll automaticaly imput the items name as the Title of the mail. This will be benifical for more unique mailing and will help reduce a method blizzard could use to trace us.

Thank you, please help me with the first issue, and take into concideration my reccomenedation to improve gather buddys mailing system.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    2. Ruppss

Ruppss New Member

if you have issues or whatsoever you need to post debug.html file aswell :p

3. richassman

richassman New Member

As advised i have posted that, altho i belive i have pin pointed the issue. Does not mail correctly due to attempting to send Soulbound Items. Correction Updated?

It's a warlock soo i wounder if the developers added in soul stone into the protect list. Or it may possably be another soulboud item. All i know is Issue Deffinatly is it's trying to send soulbound items, which i belive is causing blank mails. Or could be 2 seperate issues.

4. richassman

richassman New Member

Bump

~Bump~

Still requiring answers!

Assistance muchly apreicated

5. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

It will send blank mails. Does it really matter provided it does empty your bags?

6. richassman

richassman New Member

Hawker, It would be nice if it didnt do that. It does not compleetly empty all my bags. My last bag does not get emptied as it makes the item of trying to send soul bound items. also it slows down the mailing process.

Edit: Looks bottish, and if blizzard one day decided to look for every1 who uses gb would mailbox be the easyest way to check? with such a generic and easy bug to be viewed and caught and they don't even break there tos if they used that method... Also slow and buggy mailing process. Attemps to mail multiple times altho recives the error "Cannot mail soul bound items"

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    7. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

Put your soul bound items in backpack and it will never happen again.

8. richassman

richassman New Member

I am a warlock i have a Ebon Shadowbag equipted which holds my sould shards >.<

9. Kalub

Kalub New Member

Bumping this because I too have a SS bag that he tries to empty. Can we get a fix?