• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Mailing stuff to main account

Discussion in 'Archives' started by zanoza, Feb 22, 2010.

1. zanoza

zanoza New Member

Ok so im pretty knew to this whole botting scene.

Basically what i am asking is: does mailing/trading my botted gold to my main account from my bot account put it in danger of getting banned? If so, what is the best way to get the gold transfered to my main? I was thinking making a lvl 1 toon on my bot account, and sending all the gold to him. Then send it off the lvl 1 to my main account, and then deleting the character. Not sure if that would do anything though.

Also, on a different note.
      Im not sure where the badnode.xml goes, it would be great if someone could give me an explanation.

2. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

use the search function. all of these have been answered

3. MrBig

MrBig Member

Guild bank, with lvl 1 char on bot account, put gold in bank, then delete the lvl 1 char. Profit.

Badnode.xml should go in gatherboddies main folder, replacing the existing one, or if u want, open it and add the text from the badnode.xml u downloaded in there, make sure the first and last lines are not included, and that the information list is placed inside the other 2 lines (first and last)... not sure if it made sense, just read the settings and you will figure it out, xml aint hard to understand.

4. Deadweight

Deadweight Member

Yes, it puts your main account at risk.

Any activity between your botting account and any other account will raise flags. If you're only running a single botting account I suggest you create a guild on do all of your auctioning/vendoring/gold selling businesses on that account.

5. amaya

amaya New Member