• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Make LOADS of Gold in 5.1+

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Revodon, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Revodon

Revodon Member

Hey everyone!

We know that recently Blizzard added BoA Mounts and Companions to World of Warcraft. This not only makes the game easier (not having to buy a separate mount for each toon for example), but it also brings a huge advantage to people dealing with companions.

What I've recently thought of is that servers REALLY can differ in prices on the AH and in trade, so I tested out this method.

I got a companion that was rare (a WoW TCG loot card companion, Landro's Lichling) and I bought it off my main server for 7KG on the AH (not going to name the server for safety purposes) and learned it.

I then logged out and made bank toons on different servers. I ran them to SW and I checked the price of the Landro's Lichling. BAM I find one where the lowest auction was for 11KG.

I opened up my pet journal on the NEW server and right clicked the icon of the Lichling and put it in the cage, I then received the companion on the new server in my backpack.

I sold the companion for 9KG in trade just because I was in a hurry.

It was an easy 2K profit and now I have some motivation to play on a new server with new people and not be flat broke.

TIP: NOT ALL COMPANIONS ARE TRANSFERABLE. You need to check online somehow to see if you can use the "Put in cage" option on the companion before you deal with it. However all pets you buy from the AH or other players you can clearly put in a cage.

Hope it works out, thanks!

2. cg1203im

cg1203im New Member

thanks a lot for this hint. just buy the most expensive pet for AH (Hyacinth Parrot?) cage it, make a twink, sell it for 80%. after sold, next twink, next round.

3. Revodon

Revodon Member

Just wanted to bump this so more people could see it, really helps a lot.

Thanks

4. lolzor

lolzor New Member

I am gona dissapoint you, but you can sell landro lichling for ~35k =)

Anyway, i already knew this, but still thanks.

5. Revodon

Revodon Member

Haha thanks, not on the servers I was on though. The server I bought it from had 4 in the AH for 13k and the server I sold it on had 2 in the AH for 11k