• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Make my own profile

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Warlizzard, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Warlizzard

Warlizzard New Member

Hello.

I am having troubles finding guides etc on how to create my own profile for gatherbuddy. Is there a guide anywhere that i could take a look at that will get me started, or is the profile creation to complex and require coding from scratch? Anywho, thanks for the info :)

2. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

3. Warlizzard

Warlizzard New Member

4. Warlizzard

Warlizzard New Member

So. I have been creating a short Herb farm profile and it works as i want it to, but i have a small issue. How can i add to my profile so my character will attack mobs that attacks me? For now my character just stands there when attacked and i have to manually kill the mob.

Any suggestions for a new guy?

Anywho, thanks.

5. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Warlizzard,

Honorbuddy's Quest, Grind, and Gatherbuddy2 bots should automatically defend themselves if attacked. The only situation where they wouldn't is if the CombatRoutine was failing, or a Plugin was interfering.

To chase down the particulars of the problem, you need to show us a log where the problem happens.

cheers,
      chinajade

6. Warlizzard

Warlizzard New Member

I don't think there was a problem to start with. I reinstalled the bot and it works now. Might be a plugin or some settings i messed around with i guess. Anywho, thanks for the tip!

Back to the profile :D

7. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

if u make the path like it says on that thread of zap recorder with grindbot and open zap recorder name the profile what you want then pres record and just fly ur path one time afther that stop zap recorder and hb select gatherbuddy load ur profile if u do it right the bot should also attack the mobs back if u done it right it wil fight back agains mobs also if u wanna have long mining paths download gathermate 2 gathermate import and addon routes and also addon mapster so u have a smaller map and u just fly the route start somewhere then fly the route and stop where u started:)

8. Warlizzard

Warlizzard New Member

Thank you :)

I got the profile working now, or the profile did work to start with but my character wouldnt attack anything. After the installation he now does attack and defend himselfe, so i guess something was wrong with my settings or plugins etc (i have messed around with it alot:))

Thanks for the information everyone! Who knows, maybe il post it on the forums one day since i think my profile is perfect and i got it the way i want now (more or less) :)

Thanks once more.