• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Mesh issue

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Deleted member 1799, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Heya guys,
      I donno if I'm the only one but since the login was changed without account and only with auth keys (abyway I don't think this could be the reason) my toon have a lot of mesh issues. Many times he try to climb up to mountains, also if he's dead, and many other times he can't "see" objects like big tends ( u can find many into Kun-Lai Summit map where's the quest camp ).
      Do u have some mesh issue too?
      Someone of andmins could explain me more about it, pls?

Thanks a lot for your great job anyway :D

2. skander

skander New Member

This has always been the case...

you simply forgot about this stuff cause you use to have a flying mount...

3. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

in your honorbuddy folder make a new folder called Meshes, then in honorbuddy click settings and tools, then check the "Advanced Mode" checkbox, look for the meshes section and set the mesh folder to the new folder you just made.

once thats done honorbuddy will start downloading the meshes again, and that should help with your problem.

4. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

This is not a mesh problem, is a Bot Problem since v513.

But the HB Team wont understand that.

5. exdeus

exdeus Banned

yes i had the same prob in same area......

6. stejens

stejens Member

I am having same problems, can't use any questing profile or anything as all it does is run into mountains and rocks and stuff. I did the folder thing you mentioned CodenameG and it did nothing at all to fix the issue.

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

8. Thx Tony for your link. Anyway I can't search for all spots with errors cause I connect using teamviewer from my office and late on night I wish I could play a little, not using my time solving some issues of a software I don't make. Pls, don't misunderstand my words. I wish only to use a software that can make some stuffs for me, I'm not running 10+ sessions for farming or something else, and for making some money, so, really, I don't have so much time do dedicate to it with a job, a gf, some friends, any other activities and a play life that is already very very restricted.

9. dave052

dave052 New Member

I have the same problem, and the team just keep telling me to open port and stuff, I have deleted the folder and the meshes so many times now and it does nothing

10. Seriously, it's getting worse. I have seen many ppls around stucked like that. It's obvious they are botters. It's not a problem if I see them, but I don't really like the idea that my char could be seen but some unwanted...

I've already tried cleaning my Mesh forlder but still the same!

11. Guadah

Guadah Member

There have always been issues with it, but in the past it was only here and there. Nothing that was big enough that I would post about it; however, the past week or two has it has been increased to the point where I don't even bother to bot when I'm AFK unless I'm running a GB2 profile where I can fly. If I have to run on a ground mount, it happens constantly, in areas where it never happened in the past.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.