• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Mine and herb wile queuing for Dungeons ?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Sam0883, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Sam0883

Sam0883 Member

Can this be done? sorry for the short post but yeah. can it be done? also what is the best way to try and level 2 RAF accounts together sorry if this is the wrong section any help is appreciated !

2. quick999

quick999 New Member

Mixed mode will allow you to gather while que'd for BG or Dungeon.... I usually use quest bot while que'd.

3. Sam0883

Sam0883 Member

i see the mixed mode in the drop down but how do i use it ? im using kicks leveling profile currently and want to que for dungeons while questing. im a feral druid

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

you change the dropdown to mixed mode, then click "Bot Config" it will bring up a window where you can select the 2 bots you wanna run at the same time. please note not all bots are compatible with each other so the selection is limited.

5. Sam0883

Sam0883 Member

wow i should have scene it , im sorry... if i may ask a 2 second question , what would be the fastest/ most effective ( 100% afk) to get 2 toons that are RAF to 90 . and what classes should they be to work well together . ive sceen a few plugins that would help the bots run together in harmony but they looked buggy . any sugustions ? new user on the forums sorry for all the questions i searched around but couldn't find any threads