• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Multibotting looking at a new rig

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by ZenMate, Feb 27, 2015.

1. ZenMate

ZenMate New Member

Hey all,

Just looking a new rig for botting.
      Currently I am running on a $400 POS with an added graphix card. It does not run one instance of wow with any decent frams at all.

Looking at something like PCCG Deep Silence 960 Gaming System [PCCG-DS960W7] - $1099.00 : PC Case Gear.

Please note that these prices are in AUD and are more expensive than US. Price for bang for buck go with nvidia or ati? Looking at this rig is it good for what it is?

Currently I have 2 monitors and looking at doing multiple bots for the time been.

I work from home and can supervise my bots 15 hours a day + my day job.

Any imput welcomed.

Regards,
      Zenmate

2. sorieus

sorieus New Member

Let me build you a way better rig for the same money man!

The only reason to buy a prebuilt system is because of warranty and then you have to go with some of the pricey big boys ibuypower/alienware.

3. ZenMate

ZenMate New Member

I know about making a rig. I know about assembeling it.

Premade is cheeper compared to the boxed shipping from where it is to where I live. In one box is good.

I was just asking about the comparative price and if there is any spesific CPU or GFX card that is better suited?

4. Toofastforyou

Toofastforyou Member

i bought a asus desktop and it has a i5 with nvidia 950 in it and it runs all of my accounts on here which is 5,with no lag at all, ill probably add stuff to it later just for shits and giggles but i was pretty impressed with the system and how fast it is, got it for 850$

5. Thunderball

Thunderball New Member

Dont forget to look on hardware forums buy/sell category
      I used to buy my shit brand new at full price, then I discovered this and you have no idea how much nerds sell their brand new PC because they want the latest overpriced processor / graphic card.
      Here what I got 2 months ago : i5 4670K + Wifi motherboard / GTX750 TI / 16g Gkill / SSD + HDD / modular powersupply + brand new CPU fan (which cost 40€) + good CM case for ... 570€ shipping included (this shit cost more than 900€ on websites)