• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • My Sucess Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by kodoku, May 29, 2013.

1. kodoku

kodoku New Member

I've had all the classes at max level since BC. Sometime halfway however sometime halfway through Cataclysm I decided I wanted a a second set of max level characters on the opposite faction. I got half way through this leveling project getting all the characters on the new faction all the new characters in the low to 40s. However I found that maintaining the time commits from high end raiding in Cataclysm rise through the increased need for geared alts, and a similar increase in commits outside of World of Warcraft. With the release of MoP, I found that these new characters hadn't progressed much since the release of Dragon Soul along a new class to level on both factions, and the need to level all characters on my on my primary faction once again.

With MoP leveling the new faction seemed like an impossible task, and even progress on leveling my main faction's characters was slow after the first 3(so many dailies!). I did however manage to level a the primary faction's Monk to 90 myself fairly quickly(for progression reasons of course, being the guy in the guild with every class, I often switched roles based on the guild's need and don't really have a main character many others like to associate with). Between MoPs grueling raiding schedule, and the insane number of dailies required to optimal character optimization, I had lost hope in ever fully realizing my goal of having character of every class and faction(I'd probably go for race if there were enough possible character slots!).

That where Honorbuddy came in. On days where I worked from home, I could run the bot, monitoring and doing my day job at the same time. About 7 months later and I now have 22 max level characters(7 from 85-90, 11 from about 40-90) for a total of over 600 levels.

2. Killududu

Killududu New Member

you leveled the characters with honorbuddy on your main account?
      nice story by the way

3. ripn2u

ripn2u New Member

goes to show < iN Hb we trust>