• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Need constructive criticism on gold business plan

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Pbnew101, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

Below is attached my small idea that has quickly taken over all of my time. I have finished my planning stage and want to make sure everything looks accurate before I go ahead and begin buying HB.

Thanks!:cool:

Edit: Good lord, does the fact that I like Wiz Khalifa make people hostile or something? xP
      chillll

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
    2. Balasagun

Balasagun Member

0,8$/k is your minimum price..... wake up son

3. atg68

atg68 New Member

might be cheaper and more time effective to just buy lvl 85's to start farming right away

edit: nowhere in there do you account for bans. You will see bans if you're trading that much gold.

4. Anegus

Anegus New Member

What kind of account loss are you considering?

How much reserve cash are you planning on keeping around to maintain your expenses after Blizzard wipes out your bank?
      Have you done any research on which servers you are planning on servicing?
      How many bots per server are you going to make?
      In my experience 2-3 bots can easily saturate a market of materials. So 12 accounts on a single server will probably be overkill and could be too costly if they take down your entire network.

Looks like you are doing a lot more due diligence than most, but be aware that its not easy. Also the market is made up of suppliers and sellers...are you planning on doing both or are you going to essentially join the supplier chain and sell to the big sellers?

5. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

or trade gold for peanuts, because in the long run peanuts would sustain its value better then gold has.

6. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM your accounts got banned, you wasted 90$ / account.
      So you calculated that to? as it will happen.

7. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

I plan on having bots on MULTIPLE servers so I do not have too many on any one server. I also plan on keeping enough money to cover the cost of a complete 12 account wipe in the bank at all times in case of all 12 accounts being banned(in which case I would probably revise my plan a bit)

Also I plan on doing both and using 2 separate vanilla accounts to trade/gbank like bossland has suggested in multiple forum posts

8. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

Damn, maybe I should reconsider :p

9. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

I was thinking the same thing except the first account I will be starting with already has an 80 AND I have friends who have used power leveling sites and end up getting banned months after they stop using the account for whatever the site did. I would like to prevent that from happening and knowing all the account info from a fresh start and in my hands perspective you know?

EDIT: Sorry I just read the supplier/seller line more closely and I would be supplying larger companies as I don't know enough private buyers to keep a steady cash flow

10. Blink99

Blink99 New Member

not going to work. your funneling all the stuff 2 one account. red flag. then using AH. red flag. BAM, banned.

11. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

When did I ever say that mayne :/ I am having at most 3 bots per server and the extra vanilla account would be $15 idgaf if it gets banned

Edit: Also, if I reached the 12 slot limit I would be funneling through multiple vanilla's and deleted characters. Please, I'm asking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, ways around Blizz. Don't BE Blizz

12. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

Listen. Wow Gold selling Days are over. So if your just starting Dont bother getting into it. I just gave up month ago. Prices are Shit. And Stuff Sells for dirt. and You get banned to frequintly due to selling to chinese since Pusada doesnt know how to buy more than 50k at a time. You're plan is ganna work out like this. You buy 6 level 85's (1200$ Estematly) 6 accounts x 10k gold a day x 7 days x $0.70/k = 294$ a week. which is $1176 minus 78 for the subscriptions. 1098$. Which there you still have not made your money back. And if you by chance do make it to the 2nd month without all the accounts banned you still profit very little with to much effort. unless you're EU then you dont get bans but the demand is even worse due to the wanna get rich kids not getting banned :p

13. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

anything more than 1 bot per server is just Retarded. i get overloaded as is with 1 bot per server. stuff doesnt sell fast at all anymore.

14. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

and yes i Use different character for auctions. changed the auction guys name every 2 days and only put 25 stacks of each at a time. Guild bank to vanilla to make sale on different ip address. been doing this for year with no problems. Simple fact is. Blizzard is getting more anal and banning a lot more. I dont give a shit what people claim that they only got 1 ban in past 3 years there just full of shit. unless they dont sell gold.

15. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

I see what you're saying but #1 I wouldn't be selling to illiterate and faulty sites. I would most likely either use the site I spoke with as it is not on the Do Not Buy list or offgamers.com

Also, I'm going to be babysitting whenever they are on and don't plan on making stupid obvious deals. Aka I'm going to use trash, multiple trades before it hits the AH & multiple accounts before it hits the seller. Kick has sold over a million gold and his plan has worked for him

Also, I haven't seen many people who have 6 accounts and they all get banned within the first month.
      Even the kids running 16+hours a day keep their accounts longer than that

16. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

Dude,

People don't post on these forums for shits n gigs (all the time :p). If they say they haven't been banned doing __________ then why would they post?

Edit: Pusada - "Check with us often and find out for yourself – you will learn that we consistently have high demand and excellent prices. Register now and start earning today!"

Why would you tell me there is no demand and then post a site that then says it consistently has high demands?

17. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

yea maybe 3-4 months ago. And i know all the good gold selling pages. They are all just as "illiterate faulty sites" They stay safe by putting you at risk and not them. and Yes Kick gets banned just like we all do. Hes no one special. Just someone that takes his time to help people. in past 2 months accounts just get banned to much. no point. if you add up how much you spend and how much you make you will realize its very little profit. and who cares if you babysit the bots. That means nothing at all.

18. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

Beause they want to sound cool and special like there better than you.

19. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

You obviouse have never dealth with Pusada. I sold to them for past year++++. They have no demand. Woopty fucking doo 50k a day or every other day. That is jack shit for demand. most pages you can say hey i have 200k gold Do you want to buy. And they will say yes. Then you can go back the next day with 200k more on same server and they will buy it again. Pusada on the other hand you sell them 50k gold then they cant buy on that realm for 3-4 more days. Unless you're on a highly demanded realm which is 20x harder to make gold on. Pusada has no demand. I can go make a webpage and claim i have Huge demand also lol its all advertisement bullshit.

And last time i checked Pusada was paying the same price as the chinese.

20. Pbnew101

Pbnew101 New Member

If you could give me even 1 legitimate occasion where You weren't the one who slipped up and got the account banned I would take your attempts at constructive help more seriously. But at this point you're telling me people/blizz are anal, full of shit, and that gold selling is done :p

We should be more realistic and really think of how many people would continue buying this bot if the MAJORITY got banned in the first month on Every account