• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Neverwinter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Starbrox, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Starbrox

Starbrox Member

Was wondering if you (the developers) have taken a look at Neverwinter as the next game to make a bot for? it's in open beta (soft launch) so there won't be any more character wipes.

2. kork09

kork09 New Member

mmm well i have no idea if the buddyteam considers it or not but from what i've seen this game is a tera clone more or less with outdated graphics - even more outdated then wow- . (ex : their tank/mele is copying exactly the lancer from tera ) + ofc a wow clone (ex the arcane mage , and the don't stand in fire/ elemental stuff from wow and d3 thingy)
      i've seen a lvl30 dungeon in some vids doesn't look bad but nothing impressive
      what i've also heard is that you have to spend money to respec your char which is kinda ridiculous ..surely there are better non-intrusive ways for them to make money ex : how tera does it with some dude picking up your loot or mounts etc )
      so overall i don't think they bring anything new/interesting to the online gaming scene / peps don't like to play simply clones of other games they might as well play the original game / and the graphs is already a big minus . only thing which is somewhat new is the foundry - the ability to make content yourself which sounds fun but it is only as good as the game itself :)

3. Starbrox

Starbrox Member

hahaha first you call it a tera clone and then you suggest it should be a tera clone? i'm guessign your playing tera? ;)

Last edited: May 6, 2013
    4. freak

freak New Member

PLEASE name 'no-clone' MMOs (except first gen...thx
      think before you post..internet is getting full of #$%^% like this..

5. kork09

kork09 New Member

starbrox...what i obviously meant (d'oh) was about the business model . both f2p while nerverwinter compels you to pay to play which makes it not so much f2p and is actually deceiving the customers while tera the pay stuff is optional quality of like , aesthetics and probably some others but they are not compelling u to pay

freak : im guessing you are a severe fanboy but sure . gw2(even if i didn't like it) and tera so far and probably others but havent played soo many to be able to tell.
      Arguably all copy stuff from the other one but they also come up with the their own thingy small or big and some stuff even copied is less annoying then others . but for neverwinter as said at the begining . if i wanted to play the warrior in neverwinter i would simply play tera . if i wanted to play the arcane mage i would simply play wow.

6. freak

freak New Member

no not really, if I'd be a fan, we wouldn't meet on bot forum ;)
      I've played GW2, it was some time ago, all I can recall is weapon swap, that was awesome on other side I hate 5 man dungs without any tank-dps-heal system :), however you got so many MMOs now, it's even hard to say which came originally with this and that.
      Also what we don't realize (or many ppl) is that china has it's own market, with very few products reaching us - west.
      And they are ahead with game development ideas etc. I dare to say that business model so called 'pay-to-win' came from there too.
      You just have to copy good things from prevoius/other games and try to add something on your own. If you create something totally different noone is gonna play it, ever.

I dont even know if I like Neverwinter yet, been playing during the weekennd, got to 40, but I'm afraid that as in GW2 there is no end game content. Really loved wow, but too much time consuming ;)) and costy at the end too.

7. kork09

kork09 New Member

well i have no issues in discussing games on a botting forum haha as botting is not something evil made by peps with bad intentions like those greedy fuckers from game companies make it out to be ( but sure it can be abused ) . botting is 100% legit in online games due to the grinding ( ex : diablo 3 which is unplayable without botting and even in some parts of wow i've played it a long time ago but i remember what kind of a grind it took to craft good armors lol - at that time i didn't even know what is a bot cos if i knew i would have definitely bought one)
      on topic : gw2 : combat in movement , weapon swapping , quests without having to go and click the npc to take quests , not having to party for events , scales hero attributes to the zone lvl - tho this one would've been great only for dungeons
      tera : stunning graphics , their own combat system (which is far from perfect but i find it good ) , a lot less bullshit then what you see in wow and similar ex : at the beginning if you play the prologue you get to see skills of your char at high lvl and see if u like it or not , ratings on char creation for how much skill is needed to play a class :) , they tell you what are the strengths of each class (ex: warrior can tank but can be very challenging to tank with it ) instead of the usual blabla "wizards are highly trained in the arcane powers and deal damage" - no shit :D , tank dps doesn't suck ! (remember wow anyone ? ) but ofc is not as good as dps classes's dps etc

8. mastercheem

mastercheem Member

I've tried the first few levels of Neverwinter, and I thought it was quite fun. I haven't got further than lvl 5. I also tried Ragnarok Online 2... it was terrible, I just wanted to exit the whole time, but NW I kept wanting to play. It runs smooth and the combat system was enjoyable. I'd say give it a try, I mean... hey it's free. The quality of the game for a free title is good if you ask me. I'm kind of tired of all the P2W free mmos though.... As for WoW. I love WoW, I don't think they should be charging people 15 bucks a month anymore though.. I mean come on bring it down to 10 at least you would get more subscribers back IMO.

9. Betrayor

Betrayor New Member

Pls bot, k thnx.

10. bonem1dr

bonem1dr New Member

11. kork09

kork09 New Member

Positive feedback..yeah right . it's from the usual dumb reviewers and news sites who write/say anything for the right price or are simply not gamers themselves and don't know how to review a game
      i would not play it let alone buy a bot for it . but each with it's own
      Oh and btw about that site you mentioned they make very basic bots for every mmo that's out there and ask something like 2e per month. So no ..the fact that site made a basic bot for it means jackshit

12. bonem1dr

bonem1dr New Member

I have been playing now for a few days and I personally like it. The combat is fun. A lot of twitch streamers are playing. You can get to lv cap in 48hrs and start farming. As for that bot Ya its prob not worth $30. But I might give the *****ed version ago. Just uns basic paths killing stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n09KY2sPEco

13. kork09

kork09 New Member

You probably haven't played many games :) read this thread

14. Betrayor

Betrayor New Member

I read that no one has found a co-ord hook yet, could be problematic.

15. Frangush

Frangush Member

I love the haterz, Neverwinter is a very well put together game. Some small bugs but that is called BETA! .
      You complain about clones, Well call it what you want. It's a very popular game in it's early stage, It's super fun to play and I really look forward to end game, when they will probably release more raids/dungeons.

I've played Tera, GW2, WOW, UO, Star Wars, Star Trek .. ect ..ect .. you name it .. me and my crew have been on it.

Neverwinter is the current hot item. For how long we don't know. If you don't want to play it than don't.. But don't come in here talking like your the governor of games and your opinion means anything to the hundreds of thousands liking the game.

If I cared for any of the other games I played I would play them.. But like many others I have left them all for Neverwinter. They must be doing something correct, they are stealing all the players.

F

16. Arm

Arm New Member

The files you download from link he provides are not working, and I found them a dangerous virus. Just wanted to warn you.

17. bonem1dr

bonem1dr New Member

+1

Yeah, I got the same...good thing Avast Anti-virus deleted that garbage.

Last edited: May 7, 2013
    18. kork09

kork09 New Member

I don't pretend to be anything and my opinion is based on facts which can't be said about posts in this thread. . You find it fun. i find it a crap f2p clone of tera and wow with bad graphics to be blunt. which is not even in the same league with the ones mentioned.
      There's no hate it's simply an opinion.

19. chromatisity

chromatisity New Member

20. chromatisity

chromatisity New Member

Will DB devs make Neverwinter bot?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.