• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • New to the botting scene, and have a question for making IRL money

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by newhobbyxx, Dec 23, 2012.

1. newhobbyxx

newhobbyxx New Member

Just wondering where most people go these days to sell wow accounts or if that is even a viable way to turn botting into money. There are so many sketchy looking sites out there its kind of overwhelming to just dive into

2. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

read wrong! Bot for gold and sell gold, dont sell accounts!
      Maybe if you can bot 10 accounts 1-90 per week ..

3. lilsavalex

lilsavalex Member

The market for accounts really isn't that profitable, it's more about selling gold just as Soulravager stated.
      I barely started last week on friday and my toon is 87 using Kick's 1-90 Quest profile. I could of been 90 if i had botted smarter.

4. lilsavalex

lilsavalex Member

How many accounts do you bot? Whats your setup like?

5. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

Not really much money in accounts anymore i'm afraid. I've sold some hand played accounts in the past for some really good money, but botted DING level 90 accounts you will be lucky to get your money back on them.

At least in my experience, your mileage may vary. Void in Rhode Island and Canada.

6. newhobbyxx

newhobbyxx New Member

Thanks for the responses, I figured as much. I have a hand played account with a gladiator shaman on it and even that seemed hard to sell for what it was worth to me personally. Right now I just use some light botting on my main account like for an hour or 2 to farm ghost iron and send to my alc which turns it into trillium bars to sell. I might reactivate my 2nd account and just go crazy and try to sell some gold before I get banned or something.

Are there any particular sites that are the best for selling gold to? Or is it more of a research yourself/who you know market? Thanks again

7. lilsavalex

lilsavalex Member

If i were you i wouldn't risk botting on my main account, just activate your main account or buy a whole new one for 45$ for the sale their having now. You also get 1 free month, you can RaF yourself and pass levels to your main. Most people won't share their buyers, but you could find some on Owncore in the market section and find reputable buyers.

8. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

This

9. newhobbyxx

newhobbyxx New Member

Thanks, and ya I don't plan on selling anything from my main account just using it for a little in game money boost when not around the computer. I guess I will start making some gold with my alt account and then try and find a buyer. Thanks for the input!