• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • New to this.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by MrNova, Mar 24, 2013.

1. MrNova

MrNova Member

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place, but im thinking about getting a key, and trying it out, i tried this out on a guest pass account and it works ok, but the thing is, i have a level 51 night elf warrior, is there any profiles out there in which it will autofind my level and carry on with the best areas for my level?.

2. face21

face21 Member

yea kicks profile

3. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

kicks profiles should look at your level and start you in a place where you get experience.

if you have problems, just let us know and we can help you out.

4. MrNova

MrNova Member

thanks for your reply, whats the ban rate for using something like this?, I loaded up the kicks 1-90 thing, and it started ok, but the only problem i was having is it started me off in the logging camp for when im a level 51 night elf warrior?

Also sorry, whats the best routine thing i can find, i only want it to be a basic leveling thing that is all..

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    5. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

the ban rate depends on you, how long you bot and what your toon is doing. if you mix things up, and dont run 24/7 you will be fine.
      singular (the combat routine that comes with honorbuddy) should be fine for anything your going to do.

did you completely restart honorbuddy after switching characters? it should go to an area thats near your level for doing quests unless something is needed that it didnt do.
      if your having issues then post a full log as an attachment so we can see whats going on.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/honorbuddy-guides/35945-guide-how-attach-your-log.html

6. MrNova

MrNova Member

I don't believe i did restart honnorbuddy, i tired it out on a brand new level 1 human warrior, seemed to go fine, logged out and logged into my 51 night elf warrior, loaded the profile which was...C:\Users\Cris\Desktop\HonorBuddy\Default Profiles\1-90 Questing Profile Pack\Classic\[A - Quest] 1-58 [Kick] then clicking on the [A - Quest] EK 12-58 [Kick] assuming that was my one as im level 51, and it took me to as i said the logging camp, but again thanks for helping me out tho! much appreciated!

7. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

yea, you NEED to restart honorbuddy when switching characters, during startup it gathers information about your character so when you change it its still using the old information, causing it to do things it shouldn't.

8. MrNova

MrNova Member

hey, don't know if the attatched logg is correct but its my most recent one, ive done what i said like normal, and it is still sending me to the logging camp, :(

Attached Files:

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

its not moving to the logging camp, its trying to get to. burning steeps to pickup this quest.
      Done Nothing Wrong - Quest - World of Warcraft

you can ether let it go, and it will get there eventually or you can move it to the area yourself and start the bot.

10. MrNova

MrNova Member

If i wanted to gather certain minerals, say like fel iron ore, how would i go about doing that? as its what i need for my mining, if i wanted to mine just that, how do i go about setting it up?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    11. Massive

Massive New Member

In the forum main page there will be a section Called Gatherbuddy 2 Profiles (HB). Right under that you will see the different areas such as eastern kingdoms, outlands, northrend etc. just got the the section where the herbs/ore is that you need and there are lots of profiles there.

12. MrNova

MrNova Member

hey ive found a few of them but none of them really work they find like 3 fel iron ores then they stop and nothing happens?

13. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

to use Gatherbuddy, you need to have a flying mount and be able to fly in the area your gathering, if you want to level herb and mining i suggest you wait till your max level and have a fast flying mount and it wont take you that long.

14. cici

cici Member