• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • New user intro + quick question

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Alorna, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Alorna

Alorna New Member

Hey i've so far been a bit of a lurker around these parts (mainly waiting for the bots to go back live after the MoP updating) however i've finally decided to grab HB and introduce myself.

Been playing since just after vanilla release and never got into any of this botting stuff so naturally im going to be a little paranoid as to using this, first question would be regarding my other accounts i intend to bot on. I have a max level boomkin on an alt account which i intend to herb / mine on (i'll gear it and also pvp with it to make it less suspicious) however this acc is linked to my main account. Would it be possible to bot on the one account whilst playing the other (so i can monitor it closely on my other screen) even though they are under the same name? I can easily claim that the account is under my name but played by an underage user.
      More a blizz policy question than a botting question however i cant exactly take it to the blizz forums!
      Thanks in advance :)

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

hi and welcome

many Hb user are on the same path with you :p

i cant tell you that you will be 100% safe but from my personal experience its "safe"

3. Alorna

Alorna New Member

Thanks for the fast reply, guess we'll have to wait and see. Honestly after a day of botting im already hooked and considering getting an alternate account to farm stuff with. OH GOD its started already!

4. Qishy

Qishy Member

There are plenty of people that have 2 accounts on the same battlenet. 1 for botting and 1 legit. Your main account should be fine even if your bot account gets banned. Only bot on an account you don't mind losing. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.