• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Newbie questions

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by DireWolfy, Aug 3, 2012.

1. DireWolfy

DireWolfy New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to botting and I have a few questions regarding doing it with honorbuddy :)

So:

1) If I bot with second account, what I have to do to make my main account invulnerable to bans? I mean - I don't want to risk my main account in any way.
      2) Best class and talents to bot?
      3) Least risky way to bot with making gold profit for my main acc?
      4) I haven't played wow for a while, so - what is the most cashy spec? It was enchanting 2 years ago as far as I remember, is it still?
      5) 1-85 bot time?

2. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

2) Blood DK lol
      3) Questing? If that's what you meant?
      5) 6-7 days played time

3. SquidlyDidly

SquidlyDidly New Member

1) If I bot with second account, what I have to do to make my main account invulnerable to bans? I mean - I don't want to risk my main account in any way.

Botting on a completely seperate account to the one with your main on will help alot.
      But if you start sending stuff from your botting account to your non-botting account, then you have created a connection between the two so there will be a chance if can get banned, all be it a very small chance.
      If it helps at all i bot my main all the time as close to 24/7 as i can get and so far im in the clear.

2) Best class and talents to bot?

Umm.. Well its hard to say, using Kicks profiles he personally told me that his profiles are best at doing the following class/talents

Blood DK
      Ret Paladin
      Feral Druid
      Enh Shaman

I also found Disc Priest was very easy to level

3) Least risky way to bot with making gold profit for my main acc?

Questing is the least risky form of botting (I think) but it is not a great money maker (1-85 approx 3k-5k)
      You can't go far wrong with a standard gathering profile be it obsidium or cinderbloom or whatever...

4) I haven't played wow for a while, so - what is the most cashy spec? It was enchanting 2 years ago as far as I remember, is it still?

I believe its a combo of JC, Enchanting, Inscription and Alchemy doing a thing called "shuffling"
      But so far i have not done it myself

5) 1-85 bot time?

With heirlooms approx 5 days
      Without heirlooms around 6-7 days