• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Not planning on buying any more keys.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by theoryaction, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. theoryaction

theoryaction New Member

Edit: This has just turned into a big clusterf**k between the fanboys and frustrated users. I didn't invite any of this, and I don't encourage it. Lock it, imo. I just wanted to express my view on your product after using it for a while.

This seems like the best place to post this, as it's kind of the customer service forum. If it isn't the right place, then please move it along to those whom this may concern. This is directed towards the moderators and developers of HonorBuddy, and I'm not expecting a response from anyone. I just feel like I would want to know how my customers feel about my product if I were a software developer.

I'm planning on expanding my botting/gold sales business by 20 or more accounts in the next year, and I will need a reliable bot for each of those accounts. I tested HonorBuddy a few days before Mists of Pandaria came out, and I was very impressed with GatherBuddy 2 and a few of the other plugins. I bought 2 keys, and I have been using them since MoP launch. I have experienced nearly all of the problems that everyone describes in this forum, and after paying for HonorBuddy, I feel nothing but frustration and buyer's remorse. It's very disappointing to see a product with so much potential have so many problems.

I want to buy 20 more HonorBuddy keys for my business, but in its current form, HonorBuddy is not useful. It requires way too much time to babysit 20 accounts, so I'll be forced to look for something more reliable, but with fewer features. I'll hold on to my 2 keys for now, and keep an eye on HonorBuddy's development, and if you guys are able to release something that feels like a professional paid product, I will gladly purchase my future bots from you.

Regards

theoryaction

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    2. Connor

Connor New Member

I have to agree, this is probably one of the worst bots I've ever used. One cannot simply start WoW and bot, first you have to face the logging in problems and loads of other crappy errors too.

3. magaicmutley

magaicmutley New Member

Problem with HB is its a victim of it's own success and in my opinion the developers have not been able to keep the programming and/or the hardware up to demand. I've been a loyal user for well over a year and up to the release of MOP have never really had problems with it apart from a few niggles here and there. It saddens me to say HB is pretty useless at the moment. The question is, how long will people's patience last?

4. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

Were you here a year ago?

5. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

/facepalm on all the QQ threads.

omg i want to buy 20 more keys but its useless atm..

o noes, mop broke hb, now i cant do shit

o lol... lets see, they cant keep up no more.

This bot was pro, and im sure it will be again... if you dont trust in that or can
      bring up the patience in something you payed a one time amount for, do gtfo

6. Botleet

Botleet New Member

Clearly you're new?? And honorbuddy is the best. enough said..

Dont let the door hit you.

7. Timespiral

Timespiral New Member

I heard about Honorbuddy back in WotLK and bought it about mid way through that expac. This is the first time I have ever had issues with Honorbuddy and thier quality has gone down hill significantly.

I know its hard to keep up but when you have this many issues you have to focus on fixing them ASAP.

8. bigboy54

bigboy54 New Member

i don't mind waiting till everything is fixed :)

9. Ksip

Ksip New Member

I have been using HB for less than a month and so far its fucking amazing, I have no problem if it takes a day or 2 to fix, the recent problems are annoying but hey every program encounter problems at times.

10. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.
      When you're done searching we'll see you right back here complaining about there not being anything more reliable. Or at all.

11. zombie568

zombie568 New Member

HB took a big, steamy, taco bell style dump

12. senergy

senergy Member

I've been botting with HB for like 1 year now, and this is first time I'm experiencing problems, but not problems with logging or something, but only mesh problems since mesh server is getting down last 2 days, I've leveled several chars, sold a lot of gold and I really like HB... if you are having some troubles it doesn't mean it's because of developers, how I said, since MoP release this is first time I have some troubles, but how I said, it's because of mesh server crashing which will be fixed soon and will be stable again

^this

13. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

So if your tv is not working you are not allowed to complain because you only paid once?
      Or your computer?
      Or the DVD movie you bought?
      Or the office pack on your pc?

Get my point?

14. senergy

senergy Member

feel free to create your own bot and develop it for several years, defend against blizzard's sues and other shit Bossland and Buddies overall are going through

15. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Yeah, good point.
      Oh, by the way, Wordperfect 5.1 won't work on my PC anymore! Why don't you come fix it!

16. sdihi

sdihi New Member

i have 2 keys and i dont have problem this days and im planing to buy 2 more keys after 2 or 3 weeks i love fighting and farming with Honorbuddy

17. Asphodan

Asphodan Member

I started botting back at the end of Wrath; this bot is crazy reliable. This is certainly a down period for it, but I believe that it'll improve.
      You know they're facing legal action in Germany, they're probably pretty busy with keeping their lives together. And yet they still manage to put out weekly updates; not all the problems are fixed, but every update is progress.

18. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

no i dont get your point cause you are making none.

im talking about patience, and the fact that this is a non-warranty product.

if you dont like it the first week, you can get a refund, other then that, this bot is

maintained by people doing this in theyre spare time, as far as i know, no one has a job here as a dev

or is payed for it. And the above is very much different if you buy something you mentioned. Its called warranty.

I suspected a more constructive statement from someone who programmed before and knows how hard it can
      be to fix problems in a cc / profile, let alone stand in a system server side and all that shit.

but hey... people never seem to surprise me.

this bot has the first major problem since i joined, and all i see is QQ threads and people not having patience or understanding
      in what can be going on or how long and whatnot it can take to fix this.

If im fed up with reading this shit allr, i can imagine how the devs are feeling while trying to fix all this.

19. theoryaction

theoryaction New Member

Yes, I'm a new customer. Do you think that maybe a business would want to gain and keep new customers?

I hope that this idiot and the idiot before him don't speak for the Bossland company.

20. theoryaction

theoryaction New Member

LazyBot is more reliable than HB right now, and LB is free.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.