• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • order bot?

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Valagorn, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Valagorn

Valagorn New Member

What is the deal with this new bot in the drop down, order bot? I looked in the updates but saw nothing, just wanted to know what it is/supposed/going to be.

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Guess you didn't look hard enough

Code:

New botbase added: "Order Bot" (name not yet finalized) this botbase will be the new grinding, quest and fate botbase. Currently only grinding logic is completed but the others will be following soon.
      This botbase uses a new type of profile (example here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=mSuzpiC9). No support for automatically creating these profiles yet. You can copy the cords for hotspots/nodes/etc from existing profiles as long as they have been updated to have their coordinate system fixed.

3. Moskou

Moskou New Member

I'm pretty hype for fate ability now that grinding them is needed for Atma, will the fate part require some sort of profile to be made for each area or does it roam around looking for fates? I'm really curious how the fate part is going to operate. Is there an ETA on when something will be working or is it going to be awhile?