• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Paid for 1 day, 10 minutes after I got email says its expired

Discussion in 'Archives' started by beandawg11, Jun 1, 2011.

1. beandawg11

beandawg11 New Member

I paid for a 1 day subscription, tried to attach the bot, got an error message, so I reinstalled framework and sp1. Rebooted the computer and attempted to reattach and it says my session has already expired. I literally made the purchase 10 minutes ago.

Just wanted to give it a shot before I made a long term commitment to it and I have yet to even have it attach successfully yet.

2. beandawg11

beandawg11 New Member

I even just bought another 1 day key and the first time I tried to attach that one it said my session has expired 1/1 on the very FIRST use!

ERROR MESSAGE WAS AS FOLLOWS

System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException:Type is not resolved for member
      "SmartAssembly.SmartExceptionsCore.SmartstackFrame,Giga.Riftbot,Version=1.0.1.545,
      Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=60c373d78f8654b6' at OnyxAD.Assemblyloader.LoadandRun
      (Stringfile, String{} args) at OnyxAD.AD..ctor (String{} args)

3. Anonuzer

Anonuzer New Member

Have you installed the following applications:

Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

And are you running both Rift and Ryftomate as administrator. I'm no expert but I don't think the errror message you are seeing above has anything to do with your key.

http://www.ryftomate.com/support-issues/126-[guide]simple-steps-quick-ryftomate-setup.html

4. Hawker

Hawker Guest

Working now ?

5. ammie

ammie New Member

heyhey,
      i got this same problem.

I started rift and the client. I entered the key that i had received, and since i got all kinds of errors, i decided to restart the client and run it with admin rights.
      As soon as i restarted and tried to enter the key in again, it said it was already used. i barly have the key for 10 mins

6. ammie

ammie New Member

Okey, i noticed that its not a bug orso. A min ago i was able to relog, so id say thats ye have to wait a lil bit before relogging

7. beandawg11

beandawg11 New Member

Yes, I waited a couple minutes and was able to relog and get it to attach. The bot is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

8. Toggebass

Toggebass New Member

Same happened to me , just purchased 30 days now, installed ryftomate, pasted my key xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and it only worked once. didnt even get to try the bot . lol . I came as far as i was about to verfiy my char and what server i wanted to play on, until i figured out i wanted the other character i have, so i didnt "log in" with it. i just closed it and tried to start the program all over, but then key is expired :S So where do i go from here ??

57J190760S622180R Transaction ID

nvm, as mentioned above, wait a few minutes and try attach MIGHT help :) sorry

9. beandawg11

beandawg11 New Member

I was only able to get it to attach the one time. I ran everything as administrator, I installed all of the .NET framework and updates, i made sure all DLL files were unblocked, and so far I was only able to get it to work the 1 time. I know they are updating it now so I'm hoping when they get the offsets fixed and get it back up and running I can get it to work again because it is awesome!