• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Permaban/Account Recovery in 1 hour 30 min

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by nixlucent, Jan 13, 2012.

1. nixlucent

nixlucent New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? Both

2)If so, when was the last time?: Today

3)What profile were you using?: Shadow's Nagrand Profile

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Default Paladin

5)What plugins are you using?: None

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: Lvled Paladin 1-85 with Questbuddy then was lvling mining today. Been using for past 4 days 10h per day roughly.

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 30%

7)How many auctions per day did you have?: 100 or so.

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? No

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? No

10)EU or US realm? Us.

Got the cookie cutter response:

This account was closed because one or more characters were identified exchanging, or contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency. This exchange process negatively impacts the World of Warcraft game environment by detracting from the value of the in-game economy.

I appealed the perma ban and got this response:

The Terms of Use state that you will not "...modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game Client or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard" or "...use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience..."

So basically they investigated and found out I was botting. Now my main question is I've seen 3-4 threads made just today alone. Is there a possible banwave going out? Also my second question is, should I use a VPN? I've seen a bit of debate about it on the forums and some say it can actually work against you. I just purchased roughly 4-5 days ago so I'm pretty new to the botting scene. In this case what should I do? Let thing's blow over or stop botting? I got this response also from the restoration email.

Due to a second thorough review of the circumstances involved in this account action, we have made the decision to modify the previously communicated penalty. This additional review took into consideration a variety of factors including the history and standing of this account. Please understand that should another incident arise in the future, it is possible that a different outcome will be reached.

2. mcmanus89

mcmanus89 New Member

how many hours a day were u botting?
      say u use to play on your account for 3 - 5 hours a day, and out of no where you are botting from 8-12 hours a day. that raises alot of suspicion.

3. nixlucent

nixlucent New Member

It was a brand new account meant for botting. The entire playstyle was long hours.