• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] AutoInvite

Discussion in 'Archives' started by araklisk, May 3, 2014.

1. araklisk

araklisk New Member

This is something I wrote up with the idea to work with ExiledFollower. It's a simple plugin that checks if a specified person is in your party and if not, it sends an invite to that person if they're online. This way if the leader d/cs or chickens, once they're back online, they will re-create the party. Haven't had a chance to test it with ExiledFollower as it is currently spitting errors at me when it does its area check but manual tests worked properly.

Please let me know any errors with the plugin and I will do my best to fix them. I will also hopefully be adding a config menu to make changing the name easier but I haven't looked into how to create the menus yet.

Thanks to pushedx for helping me out when I ran into an issue and xtenshisanx for his bot giving me a reason to make this.

How to Set Up Plugin:

1) Create folder called AutoInvite in Plugins folder
      2) Place AutoInvite.cs in folder
      3) Open AutoInvite.cs and find line: private String nameToInvite = "INSERT_NAME_HERE";
      4) Change INSERT_NAME_HERE to desired character name (make sure quotes are still around name)
      5) Make sure AutoInvite is checked in plugins.
      6) That's it. Plugin will check every 5 seconds that member is in party and send invite if not. Amount of time between checks can be changed by changing value for this line: if (inviteDelayStopwatch.ElapsedMilliseconds > 5000)
      Each second is 1000 Milliseconds.

Attached Files: