• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Pre-Purchase Info.

Discussion in 'Wildbuddy Forum' started by Zimp, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Zimp

Zimp New Member

Hello buddys I'm rebornbuddy user many months. So I'm already changing the game, I returned to play ws, preparing to launch F2P 29th.

I wonder what I can do with the bot now, as is its development and what I can expect.

If I buy now what I can do?:)

2. ptfock

ptfock New Member

Well, if you don't know programming language not much, or at least not with any kind of good quality doing anything.

3. Palenie

Palenie New Member

There is a prety good combat routine, Agility. The same DEV is working on a questing profile

4. walter

walter Active Member

It takes less than 30 seconds to make a grind profile to level up. Takes more time to do questing profiles hence no one has done the job yet.

All the profiles will be outdated in a few weeks when Free To Play launches. Hence why no one is really working on it since it will be wasted time due to all the changes in quests.

Default routine works perfectly and is updated constantly.

Agility is a routine for doing your rotation but do the movement. Designed for endgame raiding. No clue how people can't handle 9 buttons, but to each your own.

You don't need to know much of anything to get this bot to work. I will be posting update Tutorial before Free To Play to help people with simple issues.

5. Deathdisguise

Deathdisguise Community Developer

Actually, while some quests are slightly modified for quicker completion times (and whole new quests all together), the large majority of the profiled quests will still work fine, from what I've seen so far. :)

6. ptfock

ptfock New Member

There is zero Wildbuddy guides. Even Questhelpers (very sorry deathdisguise you are awesome) it's not well explained that you copy all files to one folder, after you download you don't have anything inside plugins folder, you need to create a "myplugins" folder inside and place plugins inside there, well, it's mentioned in a very old post. It's a mess at the moment. Come if you can handle