• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Prosto_Sharecropper: [N] Industrial Strength Tilling at Sunsong Ranch

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by Prostak, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Prostak

Prostak Member

I feel a little bit guilty not having released this pack when it was more useful. But the logic was that: wait until I've made enough Royal Satchels for all my alts, then until I make enough money selling Royal Satchels to hungry masses. Anyway, I've used the code of others to create this automation and probably it is still useful (Blizzard makes sure our packs are again full and overflowing). Royal Satchels, anyone?

This is based on Sharecropper by Thumped: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...leaning-planting-post1105496.html#post1105496.
      My changes are:
      - make it easily reusable and configurable on multiple toons. No more trying to remember who is to plant what;
      - code cleaned a lot, runs like 99.999% of the time;
      - clean, neat and fast implementation of harvesting of two dozen different herbs;
      - efforts were made to make the code prone to start-stops, peaking up where stopped.

Readme follows.

===================
      Prosto_Sharecropper
      ===================

[N] Industrial Strength Tilling at Sansong Ranch

Based on Sharecropper by Thumped. Modified by Prostak for his own use, reluctantly released to the public when it is already too late.

1. The profile to load is always Sharecropper_Decider.xml. It will move you to Sansong Ranch... uhm, at least if you are in Pandaria already, then the Decider profile will automatically load Sharecropper_Harvest_and_Plow_v3.xml to harvest the exisitng crop and plow the soil.
      Then it will call Sharecropper_PlantingAssignment.xml to decide what to plant next for this toon.
      This is a Questing addon, so load Questing bot first, then Sharecropper_Decider.xml as a profile.
      Do not press the Start button yet though - see the next step.

2. Edit Sharecropper_PlantingAssignment.xml to make a permanent (until a next edit) planting assignments.
      Current assignments are as follows:
      - toon named "Name1" is to plant Windshear; If you edit, be careful with these " letters - they are nasty but important and should be preserved as is!
      - toon named "Name2" is to plant Songbell;
      - tailors and alchemists plant Songbell;
      - jewelcrafters, engineers and miners plant Snakeroot;
      - scribes plant Enigma;
      - leatherworkers plant Magicbulb;
      Everybody else plant Windshear. No deep logic in assignments above, do not hesitate to change if needed.

3. Now you can press Start.

Other files, called by the profile automatically, according to PlantingAssignment do the actual planting:
      Sharecropper_Enigma_PlantOnly.xml
      Sharecropper_Magic_PlantOnly.xml
      Sharecropper_Snakeroot_PlantOnly.xml
      Sharecropper_Songbell_PlantOnly.xml
      Sharecropper_Windshear_PlantOnly.xml

Strangely, I do not have optimized file for a Leather Fruit, whatever it's name, probably I was too busy farming turtles. But you can use the original profile from Thamped's pack.
      No berries also. Again, use Thumped's ones if needed. Should work if called from the PlantingAssignment file.

Note that this profile pack will clean eveverything that is already planted, no worries here.

Credits. The original code with all tricks of the trade, like bying seed packs, using them, ploughing etc is by Thumped.
      My work is just in cleaning the code to make it run 99.999% of the time at repackaging it to be configurable and repeatedly usable on multiple accounts.
      Mine is also the implementation of Sharecropper_Harvest_and_Plow_v3.xml: clean, neat and fast implementation of harvesting of two dozen different herbs.

Use zip attached, keep all files in one directory.
      Git link: https://github.com/Prostak/Prosto_Sharecropper

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      Other work: [A] GarrisonChores: Alliance Garrison automation
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...iles/farming/191666-garrison-chores-mine.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    2. untg

untg New Member

Thanks a lot, great piece of work!!

I'll add my contribution, if you want to hearth using your hearthstone before planting, etc... use this piece of code, put it between <Questorder> and above <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="My Farm" X="-177.2046" Y="631.5178" Z="165.4093" /> in Sharecropper_Decider.xml.

If you have your hearth set to tillers farm, or in Pandaria anywhere, it will hearth there first and then start doing its thing.

Code:
                <CustomBehavior File="ForcedDismount"/>
               <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" GoalText="Waiting for agro to clear {TimeRemaining}" WaitTime="5000"/>
               <CustomBehavior File="Misc\RunLua" WaitTime="1000" Lua="UseItemByName(6948)"/>
               <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" GoalText="Waiting for Hearth {TimeRemaining}" WaitTime="12000"/>

The way I use this is that I can do my tillers farm first, then load GarrisonBoss. GarrisonBoss will hearth me back to the garrison if I'm still at the Tillers farm.