• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Pure Heal - Holy Priest CC (singular rotation)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by j0achim, Jan 20, 2012.

1. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Pure Heal - Holy Priest CC (singular rotation) v.0.7

Hi!

Since Singular was missing a holy priest rotation i thort what the heck i'll do a rotation for fun. Having great results so far, best results are in PVP even tho it was made for Instance's in mind. (LazyRaider, InstanceBuddy ['DungeonBuddy Beta']) This is still an early version, however it performs well and i really think singular should at least cover all classes and talent spec's.

I have recently added features that:
      Dispel. (friendly players for now, plan on adding enemy dispelling later)
      Move to friendly player in pvp when being attacked by melee players.​

A bit about how i plan on programming rotations, most if not all current rotations are made to be versatile, a great idea however its a pain to program "all-in-one". So rotations in this "CC" will be targeted for specified level ranges. As heal rotations change quite a bit while you get new skills, at lest they do for priest. Yes it is possible to use checks that check if you have skill, what level you are and so on for every spell, however its much harder to debug ['all spells still have the sanity checks that are minimum required']. Thus this is going to be my approach.

Play style wise, you might find that the rotation does not actually use same normal heal rotation players do, since a bot cant make decisions a human player would. A human learns how group play then heal accordingly, even before combat starts human would have a basic plan how to heal the group. I would say this rotation aims much at uncoordinated damage ['aoe'], where often more players during combat looses health. I'd say this is most normal scenario for both pvp and Instancing. Feedback in raids are good. Been focusing a lot on PvP since i use that as a way to get JP / Honor gear. However since I'm now fully PvP geared (ilvl 300 to 392 in 1 week including development approx 3-5 hours of unattended botting pr day). Anyhow I intend to do a lot of "looking for raid" raids since as i said I'm already fully honor geared.

Rotation takes special advantage of:

Note:
      I have made a talent and glyph spec that takes advantage of the full potential this rotation has to offer. Check it out here.
      The bare minimum at this point is having the "Chakra" talent trained. Simply because Holy Word: Serenity is ?ber.

The minimum spec required you can find here.

Installation:
      Copy Holy.cs into following folder: ...\MyHonorbuddyFolder\CustomClasses\Singular\ClassSpecific\Priest\Holy.cs

Current Version:
      Version 1.0.0 is expected to be a complete rotation level 1-85. This means basic fight logic when not in any team or raid situation. As it will in team / raid act as a Healer only rotation.

Change Log:
      Current version first.

V.0.7.
      Fix: InLineOfSpellSight sanity check added, recent version made bot give a lot of false LOS.
      Add: Flee logic, will find better location. More PvP love!

V.0.6.
      Fix: Updated API changes in Singular.
      Fix: Also Tweaked movement, instead of finding a spot with least amount of enemies it tries to find most dense friendly area.

V.0.5.
      Fix: Proper chakra check, since chakra had a chance to bug out if you rezone in battle.

V.0.4.
      Add: Dispelling added + dispel heal if glyphed.
      Add: More "Serendipity" logic.

V.0.3.
      Fix: Sanity checks for all spells that use tank logic.
      Fix: PvP Movement tweaked.
      Add: More "Serendipity" logic.

V.0.2.
      Fix: Renew values tweaked, was casting renew barely at all.
      Fix: Chakra, sanity check if your Guardian Spirit.
      Fix: Chakra check added to heal routine.
      Add: Fearing in PvP.
      Add: Move to nearest friendly player which has the least amount of nearby enemy players around.

V.0.1 Initial Beta.
      100% heal rotation.

Special thanks to all the people who have been kind enough to give me help with the quirks and questions I've had this far!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
      shinavaka likes this.
    2. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Reserved for later use.

3. Ama

Ama New Member

Thanks, Its nice to see priests getting so much attention lately. :)

Hopefully I can get some free time to play this weekend. I have been wanting to try holy again. When I first tried holy, UPrHCCBT was pretty early in its development.

So looking at your rotation, I see this CC is capable at freely switching its chakra and use serenity and serendipity?

Thanks for you work. I look forward to seeing this CC progress.

4. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Yes it uses Serenity Chakra. (will be optional which it shall use later)

Only if it has Serendipity it will cast "Prayer of Healing" as its a costly and slow spell.

That reminds me that there's a minor bug that might not put it into Chakra state if it spawns in combat, I'll fix that a little later.

5. Ama

Ama New Member

Heres my log of first run.

Seemed to use prayer of healing as the go to aoe spell.

I havent played much holy priest, but I expected to see a lot more renew and a lot less power word: shield.

Attached Files:

6. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Power word shield is a singular setting, default that one is on. I'd say turn it off it shields you every time your in combat, useless imo.

The thing with renew is that its great, however its quite expensive to just be throwing out there when you cant really know what will happen next. (bot wise) I have some ideas around this as well. This includes checking unfriendly units around you that are engaged in combat in any way. Tweaking the numbers a little, i do agree it casts it too little.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
    7. bot till ya drop

bot till ya drop New Member

Testing in LFR now, and it seems to start encounters very well, but then drop off and basically not do any healing after the initial start phase, il report back again after the raid is finished.

8. j0achim

j0achim New Member

I just need to collect abit more JP / PVP gear then i will run it through some raids with LFR and get more hands on tweaking for those scenarios.

(mostly green/blue gear, in bg's i usualy end up in the top 3 healers)

9. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Uploaded a new version.

Changes v.0.2:
      • Add: Fear added.
      • Fix: Renew tweaked, will renew targets more often.
      • Fix: Chakra fixed. IsAlive check (incase your that spirit healer), added checkra check to healroutine incase you rez in combat.
      • Add: Move to nearest friendly player with least amount of enemies around in battle grounds (quite dirty approach atm, however its a good start).

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
    10. bot till ya drop

Going to give your updated version a bash and see how it does, forgot to post final thoughts yesterday after the raid. I couldnt get it to heal past the initial start up. Hopefully works better now :)

11. bot till ya drop

Starts off really well, topping the charts on trash, then once the boss fight starts i get this over and over in my log.

12. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Hopefully later today i have high enough ilvl to run it thru LFR and get an idea why it stops healing.

13. bot till ya drop

Np theres no rush mate, just thought id post what i have found with it. It will probably turn out to be something im doing/or not doing at my end anyway lol.

It does seem to have the ability to top the charts in LFR which is why i will be looking forward to using it full time.

14. j0achim

j0achim New Member

I've located that error message, its simply a sanity check if group has tank that was missing. Uploading new version in a few hours fixing a few other small things also.

15. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Uploaded new version.

Changes v.0.3:

• Fix: Sanity checks for all spells that use tank logic.
      • Fix: PVP Movement tweaked.
      • Add: More "Serendipity" logic.

Really happy how well it performs in battleground now!

16. bot till ya drop

Works a lot better in LFR but seems to start channeling Divine Hym and cancelling it after 2 seconds, havent tried it again but will do.

IT does look really good in LFR now though, no errors through the full encounter. Will report back again after more testing.

17. j0achim

j0achim New Member

The canceling of Divine Hymn is most likely singulars own fault, that cancels when hp of target reaches 100% (stops overhealing). As it does not actually know internally that you aoe heal, thus does /stopcasting so that you can start heal new target. I've seen it a few times myself. I think I've seen code for channeling spells somewhere maybe that will work better with that spell.

18. j0achim

j0achim New Member

Uploaded new version.

Changes v.0.4:

• Add: Dispelling added + dispel heal if glyphed.
      • Add: More "Serendipity" logic.

19. dudekde22

dudekde22 New Member

I don't know if the new HB 5710 bugged this cc, but while i was doing new 5 man heroics, it starts out great then couple minutes into fights it spams "you can't do that yet" and it pretty much stops healing all together except of using prayer of mending. I'm using 0.4.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    20. j0achim

j0achim New Member

I found the bug!

Code:
      [12:18:47 AM:916] [Singular-DEBUG] Successfully cast Chakra: Sanctuary
      I will upload a new version a little later, that has Serenity sanity check. Problem was that your bot was using the wrong chakra. And by the looks when you joined team you joined mid combat and it procced the incorrect chakra. (it procced Sanctuary which i have not added support for yet.)