• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation for aff dps

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by seaway, Jan 3, 2013.

1. seaway

seaway New Member

For anyone looking for a raiding affliction CR go to the all-in-one section and use PureRotation. It is amazing. In my experiences, most lock CR's posted here are lackluster for affliction pve.

mmk that is all.

2. buzzerbeater

buzzerbeater Well-Known Member

Dont post this here, it is purely for CC Releases, use the general Routine Forum.

3. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Thread has been moved from the Warlock sub-forum to the general Combat Routines forum.

The thread's previous location is strictly for the RELEASE of Combat Routines only, it is not for the discussion of issues or requests.

Unless you are releasing a combat routine to the community, please do not post in the specific Combat Routines sub-forums (e.g., Druid, Hunter, etc). If you need support with a specific Combat Routine, please post in the appropriate support thread.

If you wish to discuss combat routines or anything of a similar nature, please post in the general Combat Routines forum.

chinajade

4. seaway

seaway New Member

I figured some wouldn't like this but just trying to help out fellow warlocks. i looked in all-in-one for the first time a few days ago.

5. Boommikeboom

Boommikeboom New Member

i was wondering can someone help and let me know how to install this CC since i`m new to botting it not working for me