• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Quality of pvp with honorbuddy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DaSoul, Feb 22, 2010.

1. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Hi,

a fews months ago i wanted to use honorbuddy for doing some pvp but it was horrible with slow turning and really really acting botish.
      Now i see more and more people talking about pvp and mixed profiles etc...
      Have there been updates? Is it working better now? Has anyone a video of doing pvp?

Would be great cause i would love to use this bot for doing pvp.

Regards

2. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

It's decent for PvP now. You just need a good PvP CC and a nice profile/mesh, then you should be alright.

3. xvampx

xvampx New Member

its good :) my bot's been running av starting today and it does okay: ) gaining around 1K honour per AV battle, (at lvl 52)

4. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

really? Sounds very good. YAY =)

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

many improvements made on PvP,and we will have more in the future

6. DarkBen

DarkBen New Member

Just look for a Custom Class that direct suport PVP, as in PVP the bot need to take diferent decisions that in PVE.

7. nordiiin

nordiiin New Member

It works very well for me.Turn around very quick and don't look like a bot:D

8. flo84642

flo84642 New Member

It's bad.
      No multiqueue supported and not all BGs implemented.
      It would be such an easy task to do that...

9. FoxxNoxx

FoxxNoxx New Member

Indeed, that would been absolutely awesome and get alot more buyers of this bot aswell.

10. bambi_1978

bambi_1978 Member

Not all the Bg's have been added as in the others there is gates and portals that you would need to go through, How does the bot know if the gate is down in sota? How does it know that your at the portal and to go through it in ioc? Just some of the things that would need to be looked at before others are added. Sure Hawker/Bossland etc are looking into it for us all :)

11. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

Ofc they will, you just to wait, since it?s not top prio.

12. flo84642

flo84642 New Member

To be honest, it's easy as fuck.
      Every AutoIt-scrub can handle those things after 5 minutes of copying shit from mmowned.
      So I really can't understand why it's not added, I would purchase additional licenses and it would increase the bots quality by a huge amount. ;)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
    13. Snazzyjdawg

Snazzyjdawg New Member

With the current nav system there is NO WAY for the bot of knowing if the gates are down, the only way I can see of it working is by the bot reading chat to see if the walls are down yet. However with the next generation of Honor buddy I believe the nav system will be able to read for the gates.

14. skatemerica

skatemerica New Member

Considering the bot attracts most of its customers with the name HONORbuddy, (Not LevelBuddy) people are likely to expect this which should mean it is a priority. They are working hard which I agree with, though.

15. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

heres what you need to remember, when you program anything, your only working on 1 thread. so that means i can process one command at a time. if you ever look at any kind of pvp video theres a lot of movement going on. its hard to program in this movement when you can only send one command at a time. so i ether cast, or run. know when i wrote my CC's i focus on survivability, and pulling off as much damage as possible before the rouge, or the pally or whatever can come in and mess you up. even if you could do both, move and cast, how would you decide from a programmers standpoint where to run to? take Lumber Mill for example. if me and 3 other players are capping LM and theres 2 groups of horde coming at us, one on each side. how am i suppose to tell the bot, to jump off the edge, and slow fall, or keep moving back toward the GY, and keep trying to fight them off. i think for what HB is it does really well, however you have to relise as well, there a lot of honorbuddy developers who only focus on the PVE aspect, and not the PVP, and if they do its feels tacked on. so what im saying is, for what honorbuddy can do now, its doing it well.

16. EliaBerg

EliaBerg Member

I personally agree with negative comments regarding bg farming with hb, it's beyond rubish, I invested into as name sujest HONORbuddy, and so far only 3 bg's are capable of working, the meelee classes are aweful at running after the opponents, rubbish at turning around and can't target properly, (at least range can just spam one ranged spell). Strands and Isle of Conquest do have gates, but there's for sakes of honor grinding, it wouldn't kill to have a toon run in loop from gate to gate whenever it's closed and attack players when in Strands, and in IoC it's very common for players and bots just sit in base and protect. I personally think that HB developers should have no issues of implementing this kind of additions, especially random bg's as players loose way too much honor points because of it. I only use honorbot because that's the only bot I got, if I found better one, I'd switch faster than the old lady can say bingo!

17. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

thats why we have HB2 out,atm we its in beta phase
      so you have to be patient

18. Xillidan

Xillidan New Member

Guys need to chill imo, these 2 products are great and the benfits far outweigh the bugs.

19. Xesredrum

Xesredrum New Member

Hm i do PVP with HB2 al lweekend and get about 9k Honor/hour. Thats ok for me but i am doing not much damage in my feral spec with the Druid.CS.
      Is there any good Druid CS for PVP out there? I have nearly all Lev 264 PVP Items but still look like a boon without dealing much damage.

20. khurune

khurune Member

Think you can do better do it yourself. End of.