• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • questbot target mob and fires stuckhandler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Thang781, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

questbot target mob and does not fight

using the questbot and kicks profiles everything was fine for a while. but all of the sudden the bot would target the mob he should kill, running around, dismounting, fires "we're stuck" in the log tab, does nothing and dies. here are 3x logs, 2 with demonic and 1 with singular to clearify this is not a routine issue. another bot running the same profile with demonic is just fine.

Attached Files:

2. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

now i did some quests by hand and the bot moved to the next quest area. and here it starts to fckup again. the questprofile sets the pulldistance to 0. which i notice gives the bot a lot of headdache, since everytime it is set to 0 it wouldn't defend himself when attacking. so he blacklists the attacking mob and keeps adding until he dies. then ressurect, get attack by the same mob and idles until he is dead.

edit: it's so ridiculous, since the other bot, with the same profile and the same routine, same class, same level, same settings is doing just fine.

Attached Files:

3. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

plz someone tell me, wtf is goin on. i tried everything, even an own fresh install for this one bot. now he is not moving, not attacking and not defending. this random shit is driving me crazy.

Attached Files:

4. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

fresh install. cleared the caches. now no bot is working anymore. questbot is running to a mob and get himselfed killt and refuse to dismount and to defend himself. switching to tyrael or raidbot or combat bot and the fighting goes on. so it's something with the questbot.

funny is, it use to work at least for some toons before i did a fresh install. now it works for none of them anymore. jesus.

Attached Files:

5. Der

Der New Member

My bot is exibiting the same behavior. In Tanaris using Kicks profile. Bot died a large number of times today while i was at work because it would pull the named pirate quest mob and just die. Really sucks, I did a complete nuke and pave to the Honorbuddy folder and the exact behavior comes back. I run right up to a mob or objective and stand there doing nothing. When I switch to combatbot it attacks just fine. Extremely confusing. Downright frustrating.

Logs attached, for what its worth i did just recently nuke the entire folder. Past logs are not available.

I have turned off all my plugins as well, no effect.

Please help us honorbuddy support!

Attached Files:

6. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

funny thing is, it starts to be like this with one bot since i restarted him. all the other bots would quest normally. after my 24h disconnect, all bots behaved like this. run into a mob, stands there and get killed. seems like the restart of hb messed everything up.

7. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

try this...

You are suffering from problems with the RocketRescue behavior. The problem has been repaired, and should be available in the next Honorbuddy release.

Please read this response to see the work-around until the next Release is made available

8. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

oh my god, thx a lot man. saved my day. i didn't even know, CJ is doing such a great job in that topic. gonna read the whole thing. thx again.

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

alrighty, if you need anything else let us know.

10. Vanvincent

Vanvincent New Member

CodenameG - Can you link directly to the "release" thread? Im new on this forum and i find it rather confusing to find the release thread, i can easily find the download button etc, but i cant find the specific thread about the release. :)

Cheers!

11. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator