• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • question about reborn buddy

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by asheliamarie, Apr 23, 2014.

1. asheliamarie

asheliamarie New Member

hi i have used honorbuddy and i was looking to purshace this bot for ff as i am not currently playing wow. i want to know how the support and updates are? i know tony is out on ilness. thnx. i just dont wanna buy it then be dissappointed.

2. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

I have been using this since the beginning, updates are regular, and support is great.

3. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Hi there...So atm fxiv arr bot has only basic functionalities,but DEVs are working hard to add questing bot exactly like HB for wow..Ofc there are few profiles for grinding,gathering e something like that,but if u want put the bot levelling ur profile it's not the time yet...

Anyway i hope to see you soon,because we need more ppl to make this bot gr8 as HB,DB etc..

More ppl = More chances to have more profiles!

Cheers*

4. eepohno

eepohno Member

I would say buy it~ it took me a week but I figured out how to set up a gathering profile ^_^ ( it's really not hard. I am just kinda slow on programmy things) and from the looks of it. Setting up a grinding profile should not be hard.

I know there is another bot for Final Fantasy XIV that others use...but honestly I own it..the support is horrid and any question for support you ask gets directed to google..The Buddy bots are always your best bet. Plus more sales the more motivation for updates and profiles ^_^

OH! and out of the three bots I have tried. this is the only one I am able to use my PC and let it run in the back~