• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Question, please answer to the best of your knowledge.

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Travismbrountas, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Travismbrountas

Travismbrountas New Member

Say I have my main account, and I NEVER even have the program running while on my main what so EVER! Is it possible for him to get banned if when the account isn't live I bot on my botting account?? He shares same credit card as my botting account, never exchanged mail or traded with himever. Please apply past happenings, if this has occured during your use of the bot on a non main account.

2. eldiablo7131

eldiablo7131 New Member

Wait 2 seperate accounts? then no, if its the same one then most likely yes.

3. Travismbrountas

Yes two seperate accounts.

4. Travismbrountas

HOWEVER, get this. My main account, used to be botted on, banned 2 or 3 times total, recently unbanned, chosing now to stop botting and make him my main. ( 3rd ban was 4 months of hardcore ticketing, eventually SOMEHOW out of no where, an authenticator was added to my account, and I asked them about it, and they remove it, bam unbanned). What do you think, are they allowed to randomly ban me now that its open? assuming i never open the application of HB during my main live?

5. Travismbrountas

Btw, as I just said, yes after 4 months of ticketing they did stuff, so never give in to " penalty has already been upheld" , annoy the shit out of them.

6. eldiablo7131

eldiablo7131 New Member

Then no you shouldnt be banned on your main if you never used the program on it just got banned like hour ago

7. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

There is always a risk your main will get banned a long side of your botting account.

Personally? I bot on the same computer that my main account uses, however, I will only run one instance of WoW at any time (so I don't bot on my farming account and play my main account at the same time). My first farming account did get the Perma-Ban, but my main was untouched. My currently farming account got slapped with a ban which was just appealed & overturned yesterday and my main remains untouched - however, that doesn't stop you from holding your breath every time you log onto your main lol

Best advice is to either:
      A). "Farm/Bot" and play your main from different computers and/or:
      B). Use a program to hide your ISP while running the botting account.

8. Travismbrountas

I get that, but I guess my question is, -----Can they ban you, after unbanning you for cheats being found?-------

9. Travismbrountas

Yeah definetly not using accounts at same time with a bot, playing seperatly.

10. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

They can ban you for farting in their general direction if they wanted too.... but yes, at any time they can ban you even after they have unbanned you if they re-review your account and find a cheat/hack/etc on there that breaks the 'rules'.

11. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

Like I said... always a risk, but that lessens it a little I would assume. Just don't trade items between them - if you want to move items around between your main/botting account use a Guild Bank, seems to be the nicest way.

IE: Botting account puts items/gold into GB, a few days later your 'bank' toon withdraws what they need from the GB. If you can get a guild with a few other players in there as well, all helps.

12. Travismbrountas

Well that certainly blows, hate holding my breath when logging on haha, well on the good side, the main account that I just got unbanned, had over 400k gold on it, CHA'CHING! Gotta sell this fast, price wont go higher than .3 or .4 per k lately, this blows. Anyone know why prices are so low? you'd figure that all the bans prices would go up....I heard something about mass duping going on? some major stuff?

13. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

If you're planning on selling gold from your main account, kiss it instantly good bye - get another account to do that on, so after you've sold the gold, if it gets banned then who cares.

14. Travismbrountas

Why get another account? I've never been banned on the account for selling gold? I always make a lvl 1 alt then sell from there, then delete.

15. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

Logs will show that character was on your bnet account, doesn't matter if you delete it straight away or not - it's just a huge risk to take is all.

I think another way I hear of it being done is to put the gold into a Guildbank, make a rank that will allow the person to withdraw a set amount of gold - then when you've being paid, invite them to guild, promote them to that special rank, let them withdraw, then boot them from the guild.

16. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

(Keep in mind I've never sold gold - I've just done a lot of reading on the subject :p)