• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Question

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by vinmic47, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. vinmic47

vinmic47 New Member

My toon keeps going to Thaelin Darkanvil in Talador and fails to turn in a quest then stops... Attaching the log, I also get some weird error in the HB client itself.

"[Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Big\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,27) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Big\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,12) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Big\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,30) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'..."

Also, I've already uninstalled and deleted all files and reinstalled both ways (Installer and manually). To no avail.

Attached Files:

2. vinmic47

vinmic47 New Member

Wow, issue resolved. I simply installed to a different directory. Not sure why I didn't just do that in the first place, thanks anyway!

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

alright!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.