• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • RAF leveling

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by zxcv, Jan 31, 2013.

1. zxcv

zxcv New Member

ok i have question for which is the best and fastest way to lvl 2 account RAF? as in does dungeonbuddy stable? if lets say i have 2 of this account party together and go for LFD, will it be an issue as in stuck in the dungeon...ppl will suspect..if not which other ways to get both of them lvl fast? questing? seems slow..

2. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

I wouldn't personaly use dungeonbuddy with randoms thats just asking to be banned imo. Some people grind some quest so it is up to you.

3. dalampally

dalampally New Member

How can you take advantage of RAF on grinding/questing? Wouldn't 2 or 3 bots grinding look very suspicious? not to mention the group share xp. Also, can they even quest together?

How about BGBuddy? will the RAF gains span a battleground?

4. zxcv

zxcv New Member

yes i do think that grinding with party is kinda risky as well but random dungeon is not a solution as well...i thought of getting a lvl 90 to raf afk with other 2 toons in ICC using the afk ICC profile but currenlty with this xrealm zone bullshit causes that place to be fill with other players

5. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

multibox-suite Never used this so not sure how it works.I normaly RAF 5 toons hand quest to lvl 15 then dungeonbuddy the rest of the way. And what do you mean group share exp.? you would be getting triple exp from all kills and any quests you do.