• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • RB crashes after loading and is not creating a log

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Acraisal, Jul 4, 2024.

1. Acraisal

Acraisal New Member

Rebornbuddy was crashing my game after the update to 7.0 so I cleanly removed it, and extracted all over again, following instructions to unblock the zip. I used the same folder that already has windows security exceptions as well. After inputting key and logging in rebornbuddy opens to a blank window that says idle at the bottom and then promptly closes. Unless the logs are being created elsewhere it seems that none are being created. Attaching the extract with hidden items visible just incase i'm looking entirely wrong.

Attached Files:

2. Acraisal

Acraisal New Member

Scratch this, running as administrator seems to have fixed it.

3. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Interesting, you shouldn't need to run it as admin unless your playing the chinese version of the game or your launching the game as admin.

4. Abel1884

Abel1884 New Member

I have the same problem. The game crashes in rare cases or simply freezes and I have to kill it via the task manager to close it. Sometimes it crashes immediately without creating a log, while other times it loads and remains stable until I start any botbase. Usually, I test with Fatebot to see if it holds up or not.

5. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Recommend first removing all third party stuff, many things still haven't been updated.
      If its crashing without creating ANY log without any contents then it is likely some antivirus is interfering as we create log files long before we do anything.

Abel1884 likes this.