• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Request]Skyshard, Motes,Cloth farm! Shao-tien fist, Sorcerer's etc! VOEB - Grind

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by shroomkin, Oct 14, 2013.

1. shroomkin

shroomkin New Member

I was wondering if anyone could make a profile for farming the Shao-tien Fist mobs located on the position on the map below, See map for details, This palce is great for farming Skyshards as Shao-tien fist have the highest drop rate for them at 0.3% the mobs are more or less instant spawn if you rotate around the camps there so there will be no downtime at all. Now let me show you where!

Skyshard farm.jpg

That location on the map is easily the best place to farm in Vale and anywhere for that matter for skyshards, Not to mention the amount of Motes and cloth and green's you get and with potion of Luck you can get all manner of extra goodies!

Before anyone says it, yes there is profiles in the vale but non that farm this area, and those profiles and the mobs they kill are just not that good.

So my request is could someone make a profile for this area one that also would use Potions of luck should they be in bags. I think this would be a great profile for anyone to make and would receive a lot of attention.

Thanks community

Shroomkin!

2. zeaks

zeaks New Member

I'm working on one right now using the questbot, it'll fly to sell/repair and takes a large route killing Shao-Tien guys where you have outlined.

On my ilvl 508 WW Monk I got 8 Skyshards irunning it last night and a few hours today, 4 deaths, lots of greens, cloth, 38 Spirits of harmony, and 6 or 7 BOE blues. Still have a few hotspots to fix in the profile to avoid the sha guys and optimize the route then I'll release it. It's my first profile. If you want to test it send me a PM

3. shroomkin

shroomkin New Member

Sounds great id very much like to test it and ill give feedback where possible :) i will pm you! :D

4. Palles

Palles New Member

Hey there, this is my first thread / reply to a thread or w/e.
      Before I was using Honorbuddy I was simply grinding this area with my warrior to get the mount, which I also got. but now I want to head back here when I've purchased a bot.
      If you get this profile running Zeaks then I might have a advice for you, around this area that Shroomkin showed on the map picture, there is Guo-Lai Runestones (Guo-Lai Runestone - Object - World of Warcraft), clicking these gives you a debuff called Rune of Ascendancy (Rune of Ascendancy - Spell - World of Warcraft), these can be stacked up to 5, would by then give us 25% increased crit chance, and a 50% crit damage increase. with this it smooths up the killing pretty much.
      5 min debuff time, they respawn all the time but are only found at certain spots..

I suck badly at programming, I can barely understand how I managed to get this bot working tbh :D

anyway! I think that with Shroomkins request, and this little advice added.. it would absolutly be the best way for getting the skyshards.

Over and out! :)

5. xjoey22x

xjoey22x New Member