• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Rogue Help

Discussion in 'Archives' started by xyzabc, Apr 12, 2010.

1. xyzabc

xyzabc New Member

My rogue seems to be getting destroyed on lvl 65-67 mobs and he is lvl 65. I have also noticed that he doesn't sinister strike unless he comes out of stealth. should i go to lower lvl mobs or is there a custom class that helps with this?

2. twolf

twolf Member

bah wrong post strike that, but you might wanna state what cc your using

Also buy him/her the best gear you can my rogue needed a little questing gear at the start(60-70) cause there was none in the AH

Oh yeah

Sometimes you gotta pull with the gun ive noticed or the rogue is dead meat lol since lvl 10 ive been switching profiles and pull options to make it viable to live since it seems the rogue likes to die alot from nothing lol

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    3. xyzabc

xyzabc New Member

rogues really seem like a pain to bot. Any suggestions on maximizing the xp/hr and minimizing the food eating/ death lvl

4. 98cwtyper

98cwtyper New Member

i use the stabby rogue CC since level 1. I did experiment with the "All in one" CC it works except if you run bg's it keeps insisting on resting every 15 seconds. I found that stabby CC does not have the resting issue in bg's. As far as profiles/meshes I just used "Alliance 58-70 by Hawker" and have had no issues, my gear was pretty crappy also. I just have heirloom shoulders and chest and 1 dagger, just bring lots of food with you. For a 12-18 hour session I usually bring around 500 food. I just stealth pull that helps a lot also. Currently level 74

5. xyzabc

xyzabc New Member

im using stabby stab also... have heirloom chest and shoulders and an heirloom sword and dagger. Not rested using the 58-68 horde profile im pulling a poor 50k xp/hr.....