• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Shuffler account can be banned?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dazemase, Oct 12, 2014.

1. dazemase

dazemase New Member

Hey there guys dunno if this is right forum to ask, but its about ban.. iam having an question if anyone knows or if its happend someone in here.. iam using mulitple accounts for example farming ores wich i use honorbuddy to do that for me and obviously thoose accounts can be banned i know and it have happend to me, so if thoose accounts sending all the ores to another account who prospect the ores making gems and ah and making ring + necks and vendors get banned also? i mean just for using the ores that been sent to me? iam using hb also to prospct but dont think thats so easy to prove that ur botted... Thankful for all answer and tips! Cheers:cool::cool::cool:

2. Thunderball

Thunderball New Member

Yes it can be, in case of a manual investigation happened to me 2 times shuffle accounts who never bot have been banned because the manual investigation have linked them to my bots accounts
      To prevent this transfer your mats via guild bank, never mail mats between botting accounts and shufflers
      Thats not a 100% sure method (I've been banned 2 times even doing this) but it reduce the risks a lot for sure

3. dazemase

dazemase New Member

alright yea i used to do that transfer the stuff via guild bank but recently sent big stocks true mail wich was not so good and made me abit nervous guess its time to buy another account and get some professions on it so i dont risk getting bann on main account...

4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The safest way for sending stuff over accounts is with COD option, there is plenty of ingame addons and HB plugins for it.

Even after you get hit for heavy exploitation, you can be much safer that way.
      To mention - With the Rollback exploit in 2013, after "crafting" DMCards worth over 2mil gold, I COD-ed them to some dummy and farming accounts, and they survived the midnight banwave. But all other accounts, touched the Rollback exploit more than once got ban-waved! On the banwave, a few of my friends had their mule accounts, which received DMCards w/o cod option, and 2 guild banks, used for depositing DMC, got disbanded too.

5. lestat03110

lestat03110 New Member

the guild bank is the safest way to transfer the mats but if they do look into it after a ban they can lock the guild bank also not letting anyone pull from the guild bank anymore it has happened to me when i got hit with a ban and it would not let me transfer guild control or remove and gold or items from the guild bank after submitting a ticket blizzards response was that they felt that the guild bank was linked to boting activity and that the items and gold were aquired using methods that were against the terms of service / terms of use

6. DrFeedo

DrFeedo New Member

If your shuffler get banned means you got plenty reports from AH flipers.

7. dazemase

dazemase New Member

Cod option sounds good been thinking about it and prolly do that way either way i need more accounts :p and the exploit you mentioning making me intrested :p any still working exploit you know about? Can pm if you dont wanna say to much here hehe! :p