• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • So I got banned.

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Xeion, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Xeion

Xeion New Member

I've been farming recklessly for the past few days to obtain an amount of gold, that would last me some weeks for all my characters.
      Yet I got up to my computer after having christmas dinner today to see that I was banned.. Not suspended, but banned. Permanently.
      This was a ban on a licenses that hasn't been warned or suspended before. There in my question lies: Is it worth it to appeal, and what should I say? Should I confess and hope for some christmas spirit from the Account Management, or should I try to make up some story about me getting hack or someone botting on my account without my knowledge.
      Lastly I should say that I botted for almost 24 hours straight (I know it was dumb), but I've done it serveral times before on other peoples account without them getting busted.
      I used gatherbuddy for mining and herb, mostly mining though. Was only aiming at 50k gold so I could keep my enchants updated etc.
      There is an authenticator attached to my account, so not sure a "hacked story" would work.

Would really appreciate some help!

Merry Christmas/Hanukkah!
      A friendly buddy

2. d0_on

d0_on New Member

With an authenticator forget it say "i was hacked".

You don't have nothing to lose sinse you already got a permanent ban, so send a ticket confessing. I don't think you will be lucky cuz you were using it 24/7 but who knows? it's christmas
      !!

3. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Give it a shot, suck some dick and hope. I got lucky once.

What did your ban letter say?

4. Xeion

Xeion New Member

***NOTICE OF LICENCE TERMINATION***

Account: ************
      Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard Entertainment has terminated this World of Warcraft license after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

These programs (commonly called cheats, bots, and hacks) automate certain aspects of gameplay, or provide unintended advantages and abilities to the player. This type of cheating undermines other players' experience and severely upsets the balance of the game environment.

5. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Your boned. Kiss it goodbye

6. Xeion

Xeion New Member

This was my first time though, and I didn't get any warnings beforehand. Should I at least still try to ask them if I could get it lowered as it is my first?

7. Aldago

Aldago New Member

I lost two accounts as well today and got the same emails with same offences. I appealed just for the hell of it because it can't hurt we are already perma banned :). GB is so buggy with the flying in circles around nodes it really made it pretty obvious.

8. lizardey

lizardey New Member

Same here, lifted to 72 hour suspension. Never had a warning before or anything :( Give it a go though, worth a shot.