• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Something is Wrong...

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by nam0822, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. nam0822

nam0822 New Member

ok, i know its not the bot, because i have it installed on my other computer and works great, its just fuking up on my laptop, idk why,

here is my log,

View attachment 3848 2013-05-25 00.21.txt

now this log, believe or not, the bot was on for like less then 15 seconds! other logs are like 15MB, >.<
      the bot it self doesn't do anything, no movement or casting, i really hope by looking at this log you can see my problem and how i can fix it, again, i know its not the bot, something to do with my computer settings, just to make sure, yes, i have the game set to 32bit/window/directx9

thanks again for your time

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

[05:21:59.041 Q] This is a BETA build of Honorbuddy. This is not meant for general usage. Please report any issues you may have in the beta thread on our forums.
      [05:21:59.041 Q] This build may have bugs, and new features which may not be fully tested. Use at your own risk!

• You will find no help in the Support forum for Beta releases.
        The Support forum is exclusively for issues with Released Honorbuddy. Instead, post any issue you encounter to this Beta thread. If you post in the Support forum, your post will be closed, and you will be asked to post your issue into the Beta thread.

• If you are serious about helping with Beta, you must attach your log
        ...so the problem can be analyzed by the Development team. Reported issues without logs will be deprioritized due to the extra effort involved to replicate and analyze the problem.
        >>> If the log is too big for the forum, Zip it before upload. <<<

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/120477-official-testers-needed-hb-patch-5-3-a.html

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.