• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [SOR+RAF] 10 new accounts banned

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by db00, Sep 8, 2012.

1. db00

db00 Member

[SOR+RAF] 10 new accounts banned

. I bought 2 weeks ago 10 sor + 10 raf with gold from a repped seller . (sold the gold from an account that I was sure I was gonna loose, that acc got banned 24 h later (used another ip: Hotspot Shield during the trade , I'm not sure but I think HS is changing my ip for games as well, not only for browsing ).)
      Everything went fine, I created 10 accounts 2 days later after the transaction.
      The link between accounts: activated 1 account> acc 1 send sor invite to acc2 > acc 2 sends sor invite to acc 3. etc up to 10 accounts.
      Meanwhile I raised their professions and Hb went down. 2-3 days later>
      I activated for all 10 accounts 1 month of RAF, and I stopped checking them (with hb down what's the point).
      And today around 10 days later I tried to test the new Hb> Guess what :
      All my accounts received " Locked due to suspicious activity" (I received this mail now while trying to reset the password) and the second mail [h=1]World of Warcraft -- Account Closure Notification -- Exploitative Activity Found" the mail arrived on 29 august.[/h]Banned for exchanging ingame currency for real money.
      I didn't trade on any on those accounts . (didn't had any wow accounts active for 2-3 months now). The gold on them was from 5k to 30 k .
      Got banned in d3 for botting (maybe this is a connection as well, even if my IP changed a few times since then)
      I want to check tommorow if 29 august is the date when the 7 days Sor gametime expires. If so I will know that buying raf on a new acc = ban.
      If this isn't the case I'm out of ideas.
      Also I created 2 support tickets explaining that I didn't had time to play , Will check blizz's response tomorrow

2. wozoki

wozoki Banned

In experience, blizzard wont ban you for doing the RaF thingy.
      One time the free month magically disappeared for me. I figured this was blizzard way of saying "Hey...! Im watching you"
      I cant think if a reason for them to ban you. Even if the guy RaFing you has connections to gold selling or what not.

nevertheless, im sorry for your loss. Please let us know how the appeals pan out :)

3. standza

standza Member

Dude, 30 e is now new acc. Dont give 40k ( gold is now 0.65$ ) for SoR. I get banned on 2 acc for RAF. We will must earn some money for game time in the future I guess.

Just apeal and they gona remove your time and that is it.

4. kirbypro

kirbypro New Member

mmmm strange u got banned, i always use RaF ... but buy just 1/2 month per acc at time.... i did sor and get new acc 5 days ago and put 2 raf in it...hope dont get ban

5. xxxstar123

xxxstar123 Member

Firstly I'm sorry for your lost, but can you tell me how you did trade the gold face to face or guild bank?

6. Smith1uk

Smith1uk New Member

Correct me if i'm wrong but arn't blizzard able to ban on MAC address also ?

7. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

thats bad to buy game from a repped key seller you stil never now best would be buy on blizzard site or storehe stil has your game keys.

8. db00

db00 Member

I just received this mail from blizz .
      ====================================================================================
      Thank you for your webform contact.

The account you have requested is currently suspended pending ownership verification, because it has become compromised.

Before you do anything else, please run a Full scan (not a quick scan) with an up to date anti-virus program - if you have no such program installed, I can recommend Avast or AVG as both have a free version available for download online.

After that, please log in to http://eu.battle.net and click Support to make a new support request.

Then, include this information, preferably as attached files for your own security:

- Battle.net Account Name: The account name (email address) you are using to login.
      - Your Battle.net Secret Question and Answer.
      - World of Warcraft Account Name: The WoW account you are requesting assistance with.
      - CD Key: original WoW game CD-key (we cannot accept Expansion CD keys).
      - Name: the full name that the account was created with.
      - A scan or digital image of nationally recognised photo ID, such as passport or drivers license

As soon as we have this information we will proceed investigating your problem as fast as possible.

Regards
      =======================================================================

In order for your account to get automaticaly locked don't you have to log from different locations (different countries or to use *****?) I didn't use any of those...
      These accounts are now useless, they will remove the raf, and change the uk country if I will give them my ID....

9. Artking

Artking New Member

10 SOR accounts in the same an new BN account? 6 months ago I was banned 1 sor account, but it was for scam, probably one real owner has reclaim one account, and if a GM check 2-3 suspicius sor accounts in a same BN you banned , yes my english is crap xd

10. db00

db00 Member

I don't think that this is the case, all the sor accounts that I bought have the same password. When the SOr seller changes the password for those old accounts blizz mails the real owner telling him "changes has been made to x account, if you didn't do it..."

11. Sholka

Sholka Member

You do know that email isn't from Blizz right?

12. Smith1uk

Smith1uk New Member

what makes you say that ?

13. Smith1uk

Smith1uk New Member

Blizzard did something similar recently to me....I had to email a birth certificate ( fake ) just to remove authenticator.

14. db00

db00 Member

The email is real., even in the ticket area the GM replied with a simmilar copy paste, requesting the same data

15. biller72

biller72 Member

In my experience when you get a ban on an sor for any reason you prob wont get it back (unless the gm is a moron/lazy)

why? they log EVERYTHING, after they lookin to the account they can see the old name and old sqa, and when they don't match they go no gtfo..

i lost my sor pally the other day, i sold gold, and called them up he was asking my why the old name didnt match mine and what was the old sqa, i was like bro i was yung i don't remember that shit LOL he went for it.

now i have to send in my id info with a form.... not doing it to much work for 10$.