• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Test] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.4928

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Changelog 2.0.0.4928

Honorbuddy

Bug Fixes

• AbilityFlags is now being set properly in IoC on the teleporters (horde players will no longer try to take alliance portals, same for alliance players).
      Changes

• Fixed bindings that were causing huge memory usages. (The issue isn't totally gone yet however)
      • Added a button in the DevTools->Profiles->Quests groupbox that dumps all the Quest Overrides in xml.
      • Doubleclicking the 'Position' textbox in the dev tools->General now logs a hotspot in the main log.
      • CustomBehaviors will now report "Behavior sees done" in the debug log only. That information no longer clutters the normal user log.
      Singular

• Rogue works again.
      Behaviors

• USERSETTINGS- Changed in the following ways:
        Addressed the removal of the UseExperimentalStuckHandler setting from the HBcore
        Honorbuddy Custom Behavior: UserSettings Wiki page updated to reflect latest set of 'valid' settings
      • INTERACTWITH - Changed in the following ways:
        The BuySlot attribute is considered deprecated, and an appropriate warning is emitted. Please update your profiles to use BuyItemId in preference to BuySlot.
      • COLLECTTHINGS - Was modified in the following ways:
        Repaired a small problem with CollectUntilNoTargets mode
        Updated Wiki page example to reflect the need for a WaitTimer behavior when used in a loop. The Wiki explains why this is necessary.
      • BUTTONPRESSONAURA - a new behavior. Details for use may be found in Wiki...
        Honorbuddy Custom Behavior: ButtonPressOnAura - Buddy Wiki

Professionbuddy 1.0.0.35

Bug Fixes

• Professionbuddy can now mill the Deadnettle herb
      • 'Fixed an issue where locations from profiles were sometimes not properly loaded due to a type confliction.

In order to use Hb your WoW client must be fully (100%) patched

Download Here:
      Honorbuddy 2.0.0.4928

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
    2. Nesox

Reserved for more information

3. jungly

jungly New Member

Third!

Question: I notice in 'advanced' theres a option to 'use flight path' - does it make any difference if i turn it on/off when using QUESTING, because the quest profile would auto use flightpath? If so, whats the point of the option to use flightpath on/off, or can it override the quest profile?

Resource: Resource appears the same as .4620 , but i do notice its quicker for it to start running its next quest or compute what to do next, before it would sit there waiting 1min figuring out what to do in the begining. might be from overloading it with too much plugins and .4928 is barebones, but anyone else notice this? Loading even the HB front-end is quicker too now.

Issue with Plugin: EquipMe2 , the built in plugin, mine doesnt show the option to select what style to equip my paladin (whether ret/holy/etc) - it only shows one tab so how is it knowing what i need to equip with if i cant configure it? If i overwrite the plugin with the one availalbe from the forum here, then i get the option/tab to configure it.

4. Stash

Stash Member

mehh i hoped to see some AB changes....

5. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

X y z is back baby yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

6. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

yay i can produce hotspots with this

but

i still have to double click, which makes it hard to produce a hotspot if you have to quickly move your toon into a portal and then click the bot window >.< if you can add a mini button for a hotspot, that would be great

I'd still like an easy way to have the hotspot copied into clipboard (well, just the X Y Z /> )

A few more issues with the ui..

plugins window - you can still only click the options window for a plugin after you click the 'text' for the plugin. Now - not a huge issue, but you can't click right of the text into the 'open space' - it doesn't do anything

If I want to produce 'current target info', i have to make the Dev tools window quite large compared to just having a single hotspot
      but if i want to see the current target info - then that big of window is fine

Click the pic below and see what I want - I'm not big on the bulky windows. I would like the mini popout window (while being able to close the Dev tools window - ie: i dont want it pinging at me when i try to close it). But i like the very large log window / debug window that I can use :)

Attached Files:

7. Nesox

Use Flight Paths tells the bot if we want it to take Flight Paths, it has nothing to do with any specific bot.
      It's used by all bots that implements the vendor behavior in it's logic, and it's most likley because the profile you are using has a 'UserSettings' tag which changes your settings.

AutoEquip2 uses the new WeightSetEx class, if you open the Data->WeightSets directory you can find all the weight set's AutoEquip2 and the quest reward code is using.
      There should also be a log entry like this when a weigtset is being loaded by the WeigtSetEx class
      Code:
      [16:24:28:763] [WeigtSet] Selected weight set: Priest-Discipline

And here is the weigt set used by 'Priest-Discipline'
      Code:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <WeightSet Class="Priest" Specialization="1" Name="Priest-Discipline">
        <SpellPower>100</SpellPower>
        <Intellect>65</Intellect>
        <HasteRating>59</HasteRating>
        <CriticalStrikeRating>48</CriticalStrikeRating>
        <Spirit>22</Spirit>
        <Armor>0.01</Armor>
      </WeightSet>

You don't have to select what weigt set to use, it figures it out automatically. You can edit it if you wish tho.

8. Forb1d

Forb1d New Member

In things such as WSG, whenever it decides to run to the flag room, it will just sit at the stairs because it is "technically" in the flag room. The spot should be randomized more so that i'm not standing at the top of the stairs like an idiot.

9. xescom

xescom New Member

10. xn3t0x

xn3t0x New Member

does masteryrating work?

11. jungly

jungly New Member

Cool found the logs. Interesting how it was able to select retribution correctly. Only setup i had to do was the logs complaining i needed to select "weapon type" such has twohanded/duel/single, but i clicked the dropdown and selected twohanded and working.

I know i'm nitpicking, but the logs on the front-end will display in superbright blue against a grey background, making it difficult to read unless i highlight the text. Is there a way to have it old school computer programming style of BLACK background with GREEN TEXT only?
      It occures for [profile messages]:
      Code:
      [Profile Message]: Turning off auto train and find vendors automatically since this profile takes care of that itself. Settings will reversed back to previous values when the bot is stopped

12. blade6742

blade6742 Member

Theres no current process handle... are you sure you did everything right?

13. drapeta

drapeta New Member

Getting crash on startup
      Unfortunately I copied over my previous version of HB

14. xescom

xescom New Member

If your getting a crash on start up , run it as admin , it opens fine after.

15. Kickazz006

issues with actually using this one. Sometimes when i load my LK profile and it's going through the conditions it will randomly stop with

Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped

(no, there's nothing wrong in the profile - i just click start again and it generally works fine)

in the debug it will say:

[11:53:44 PM:576] Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.
      PHP:
       Styx.InvalidObjectPointerExceptionCannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.

at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.GetStorageField[#Jc](UInt32 field)

at Styx.Logic.Questing.QuestLog.ContainsQuest(UInt32 questId)

at Styx.Logic.Profiles.Quest.ProfileHelperFunctionsBase.HasQuest(UInt32 questId)

at DynamicCondition163.DynamicCondition.EvaluateExpression()

at Styx.Logic.Profiles.Quest.ConditionHelper.#k.#a9c.#GDd()

at Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedIf.OnStart()

Stop called!
      Now, there are also a lot of other red stuff in the debug log while i'm using the quest bot. I don't know if it's because i'm on a vehicle waiting for the waittimer to fall off or what, but it has a lot of needless stuff in the debug - so I can't actually see what's happening half of the time

log.txt attached (i snipped the first couple of hours as it wasn't acting up then)

Attached Files:

16. Kickazz006

lol now i pressed stop for a quest, pressed start and this happened:

PHP:
      [UserSettings-v154(warning) @line 2056]: Attribute 'LearnFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [
      UserSettings-v154(warning) @line 2056]: Attribute 'LootMobs' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [
      UserSettings-v154(warning) @line 2056]: Attribute 'PullDistance' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [
      UserSettings-v154(warning) @line 2056]: Attribute 'TrainNewSkills' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [
      UserSettings-v154(warning) @line 2056]: Attribute 'UseFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [
      UserSettings-v154(error) @line 2056]: Stopping Honorbuddy.  Please repair the profile!
      Starting the bot!
      I pressed start again and it loaded fine

17. Botanist

Botanist Banned

I have tried using .4620 + on a feral druid using Fpsware Druid 4. There ar a lot of mobs the bot refuses to face (gets aggroed stands there with back to mob an dies) or hovers for an herb, gets aggro, flies 5 feet away, loses agrro, returns to herb, rince and repeat. Bot attempts to fly away until it loses aggro, then returns to the herb....over and over. Need to force "cancel flight form" when aggroed need to force "face target when aggroed". I have spoken to Fpsware about this as well as shown him the log. He says this is an HB issue and not a CC issue. HB returns the mob is bugged, and its not bugged, I can manually do a 180 to face the target and it will kill it.

Attached Files:

18. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

I'm testing this right now, unfortunately I can't fault it - yet.

Its herbing just fine, if it gets aggro (only 3 times so far) it leaves flight form and attacks the mob as it should. The EXACT same code target facing is used through out all my CCs. Me.CurrentTarget.Face();. If its not facing the mob, its not caused by the CC.

19. zomgmage

zomgmage Member

Last release is working fine for questing/lazyraider. Going to skip this one I think.

20. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Give it a quick whirl when I get home tonight, with so few bug complaints it can't be too bad.

G

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.