• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • trading mats?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by truebloodofme, Mar 25, 2011.

1. truebloodofme

truebloodofme New Member

i wonder if there is any safe way to transfer mats like cinderbloom /volatile Life elementium ore. Etc to other accounts without blizzard getting suspicious?.

the reason i ask this is the herb / ore price on my server is shit. but if i use alchemy and jewelcrafting i can make flask / Gems and make more (atleast on my server) but i need a safe way since its my main account i got those professions on.

was thinking on CoD but for a small amount per stack but duno about that is safe after a while?
      any ideas or good suggestions ?

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

i have found guild bank as the "safest" one

3. grizzlywin

grizzlywin New Member

Safest solution, you probably have 80-85 farming toons on your botting account, so either drop a profession on 1-3 toons(so you still have miners and herbers) and lvl up the alch/jc/scribe. If you just have one toon that you farm with pick up some questing profiles and lvl one just to be a crafter. Me personally I have 1 gathering profession on each toon and a crafting prof to turn the mats into something else so I don't spam the ah.

4. truebloodofme

truebloodofme New Member

yeah i have been thinking about that grizzlywin, but it takes time to bot a new toon up to 75 for max professions and it would be much easyer just to trade it to my main that have those professions. but ofc it might be safer to bot a new toon up.
      sorry for bad english

5. suntzzz

suntzzz New Member

I just mail it all to a vanilla account. I used to use a guild bank and deposit it, but that can cause people to look into your guild and find the rest of your accounts/toons.

6. grizzlywin

grizzlywin New Member

I think that the safest way to use a guild would be to be a guild leader, and have a public guild. You would simply recruit anyone that wanted to join and make it so that anyone can invite. The catch is, Only the top rank(besides guild leader) could have access to the guild bank, and only your toons are that rank. This not only levels the guild and provides cover for you, but once the guild is extremely large you can invite your new toons into it for the lvling perks and they can level without anyone paying attention to them. Just theorycrafting here though, if anyone has tried it let me know

7. darkspyre0

darkspyre0 Member

I actually made a spam invite guild soely for the purpose of the cashflow perk, lol. Have all those random people depositing a little in gbank from everything they kill, HA! Doesn't add up to much =\ but i have almost all my bots in that guild and gain the lvl XP bonus because of it. So far so good. And yes i have a stash in the gbank just for me, but nothing constantly flowing in/out.

8. jawn

jawn Member

Best way to think about this is.. wait for it... << LIGHT BULB>> play your bots like you'd play by hand. No one has actual 'strictly' gathering toons. Maybe to start, but after a month or 2, they've already rolled at least one other toon with at least 2 professions other then gathering :) So bot like that :)