• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Troubles getting started with Wildbuddy

Discussion in 'Wildbuddy Support' started by Kontio-, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Kontio-

Kontio- New Member

Hey,

I'm trying to get started with Wildbuddy but have run in the following issue that I have not been able to resolve by my self:

When I launch Wildbuddy it just instantly closes my Wildstar client and then the Wildbuddy client as well. I'm not receiving any errors from the WS client closing.

Attached Files:

2. terrokill

terrokill New Member

any issue`? i have the same bug. (have try with direct X11 and X9) thx for your answer

Tribal

3. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Do you have any anti-virus installed? If so, please add an exception to both Wildstar, and Wildbuddy.

Secondly, make sure that you run both as admin. (Even if you have UAC turned off!)

4. Kontio-

Kontio- New Member

Thanks, your advice got me forward somewhat. I uninstalled my antivirus and triple chekced windows firewall exceptions. Now I run into the following issue:

When starting Wildbuddy, I get a bunch of errors and I can't see any combat routine in the dropdown menu where I would normally choose one. I have already ran the buddy installer for .net and visual c++ as well as manually installed the one required by the latest Wildybuddy release. Logs attached.

Attached Files:

5. Apoc

This still seems like you have an anti-virus or similar program blocking the bot.

Are you running the game in full-screen, or minimized? If so, please set the game to "Windowed". (You can have other things running, but the bot cannot be fully minimized, as certain things do not happen when it's fully minimized. Feel free to just throw another window over top of it if you choose.)

6. Kontio-

Kontio- New Member

I did as instructed but am still getting the same result (both clients closing), but with a slightly different log though. I closed pretty much everything running on my PC, so I highly doubt its any other program interfereing. New log is attached.

And thanks for your quick responses! I bought the 3 day trial to test this out before buying the permanent sub and would love to get this running asap :p

Attached Files:

7. Apoc

Very strange issue. If you don't mind letting me, I'd like to remote into your PC to see what exactly is going on. (Please PM me if that's OK)

Sorry about the issues, but I'm stumped at this point. :(

8. Apoc

This has been resolved, turned out it was just a screen-recording software issue. (Please ensure you are not using any screen-recording software when starting the bot, it will typically cause issues!)

9. Kontio-

Kontio- New Member

Idd solved, thanks alot Apoc!