• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Trying to calculate MOP prices due to inflation from quests. Need help

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by fat chocolate, Sep 10, 2012.

1. fat chocolate

fat chocolate New Member

So im in my stockpiling phase right now and I am trying to calculate what the prices will be of certain things in MOP. One way that I think will give sort of an accurate percentage of how much the value of gold will decrease due to inflation is to take the # of money made from questing 85-90 and dividing it by the amount of gold made questing from 90-85. However I do not have a ballpark number for either of these and was wondering if anyone could recall the amount of gold they made during these phases. Explanation of the math: say you made 10k leveling 80-85 in cata and during mop you make 40k leveling 85-90. you take 40/10 = 4 meaning that the value of something now will be 4 times higher during mop due to the inflation. This is why it is a good idea to be stockpiling now because if you let your say 100k gold sit and not invest it back into the economy, come MOP you will still have 100k but it will decrease in value 4 times. If someone could give me a rough estimate on the amount of gold they made on average from levling 80-85 and 85-90 in the beta, it would be a great help. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

2. standza

standza Member

I was lvl 80-85 herb/mining in 2 days and make around 10k.