• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Uneasy about leaving HB go?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by jmac1984, Mar 28, 2013.

1. jmac1984

jmac1984 New Member

So, new to HB. I know the common thing is bot at your own risk or if you bout it you risk it. my concern is... I'm afraid to let it run more than an hour a day for fear of getting reported and what not. I'd like to run it while at work or while I sleep and what not. I'd use it mainly for herb and mining. Am I just being paranoid? I have a friend that does it for leveling up toons and he goes for days at a time but I'm afraid to leave the computer for more than an hour while it runs.

2. primo

primo New Member

and your point is ?
      this post is really a whaste of your time

ps

i'm afraid of thunder
      does that help you ?

3. gwates

gwates New Member

im in the same boat pal, i babysit mine mostly although now starting to use a cool plugin on here called Logmeout that you can set...but i am so paranoid i set it for almost everything it can do...so after leaving it last night leveling up an alt...it logged me out after about an hour. (did get me leveled up from 45 to 48 though).
      i only have one account and had it 4 years..so dont want to loose it hence me being really careful..i guess you risk what you dare...if you cant do the time..dont do the crime etc