• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [US] [GB2] 5/5 Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Sware, May 17, 2013.

1. Sware

Sware New Member

Well they got the rest of them.

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? GB2

2)If so, when was the last time?: Couple of hours ago.

3)What profile were you using?: 100% Private and made by me.

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: 100% private made by me.

5)What plugins are you using?:

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: Usually 4-6 hours.

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? I usually sleep while it runs for short duration with the laptop next to my bed so it alarms if any goes fishy.

7)How many auctions per day did you have?: 40-60 per day.

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? No.

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? Only to my guildmates, which I've known for 2+ years, brother, and personal friends.

10)EU or US realm? US

11)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? All Paid.

I figured I was due for a ban time, I lost 1 or 2 here and there but they first time they got all in one fell swoop. I am not mad because I have a lot of money sitting in my paypal account (sold gold at $1.5) for when the banning dies down and when honorbuddy devs figure out whats causing this tripwire. For now I think I am done, I still have a lot of excess gold to sell off on my main which was NOT banned that will last me a couple of more sales. I played against the risks and I got burned. I read in other ban threads of people taking them to small claims court, which is the funniest thing I heard of all day - your ignorance is my entertainment.

So for now I'm out but good luck other botters out there; nothing really can save your ass if a GM decides to investigate your network of bots.

2. doomexpt

doomexpt Banned

I just find funny when people say they sell gold for 1.5$ when websites sell for much less.

3. sneakyduck

sneakyduck New Member

not everybody is up to taking the risk of getting their accounts banned because of gold trading with those websites, maybe he sold to friends, guildies or cores, safer that way

4. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

Seriously, you sold gold to your brother for real cash?
      Damn you greedy