• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Use Hearthstone when bags full (Only)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by netrox, May 4, 2012.

1. netrox

netrox New Member

Hey, i'm wondering if there is a plugin available, or a person that could create that plugin, which only uses the hearthstone when the bags are full. I'm requesting that because my character gots problems in the Abyss depth when his bags are full. He trys to get to the mailbox at the silver tide cave but always stucks at some corals the whole night. (Coordinates: around 44, 60 or picture attached). I had the idea to try it with LogMeOut, but the Problem with that plugin is, that it always disconnects the character, and there is no option to tick it off. So, the plugin checks when my bags are full. if thats true, my character uses the hearthstone, because GB2 is configured to send all items to an alt it will do it after recognizing that he reached at the mailbox. I would set my hearthstone in at the silver tide cave.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. buzzerbeater

buzzerbeater Well-Known Member

You can create a small Professionbuddy profile for this purpose.

Or look into the Multiprofile, the code is in there.

3. netrox

netrox New Member

I tried it with Professionbuddy (Loaded the Multiprofile). When my bags were full, he used the hearthstone. But than he stood there using the hearthstone again and again without succeed because of the cooldown.

4. buzzerbeater

If you use the Multiprofile, i Must Be Set to Og or sw.

5. netrox

netrox New Member

And after using the Mailbox in Orgrimmar he'll use the portal to get to vashjir again?

6. buzzerbeater

Sure.

Just set the settings to only farm in vashjir. (If you want this, and not the FREAKIN amazing feature of farming random zones. :p)

If you use this and you want to use your "own" profile, you need to go into the Professionbuddy Profiles folder till you see the zones and put them in there.

7. netrox

netrox New Member

Okay thank you. I'll try my best.

//update
      Okay it's working fine, but i've got fears to let it run while i'm afk because when my bags are full he uses the hearthstone, uses the mailbox in orgrimmar to send everything to my alt and uses the portal back to Vashjir. The tricky thing is the part where he have to move from the mailbox to the portal. I'm not sure if it'll work 100% stuckfree. I watched that part 3 times now and it seems to be stuckfree. But all i can say, that solution works :) No more stucking in Vashjir because he's not able to navigate to the mailbox in the silver tide cave. Thanks

Last edited: May 4, 2012