• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • "Well played" Hit, "Well played" Hit, "Well played" Hit.

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Support' started by dspirit95, May 29, 2014.

1. dspirit95

dspirit95 New Member

Just saw the bots able to do lethal in 4 attacks, and within every attack, the bot made my character says "well played". Hilarious but this may give people the suspicion that you are botting.

2. Lunkan

Lunkan New Member

Just wanted to highlight this.

The bot bases some calculation that it can kill the enemy, and says "Well played" and then hits. If the opponent doesn't die, it once again says "Well played" and does another action.
      Sometimes, it kills the opponent, but sometimes, the calculation is off, or the bot bugs out and doesn't take an action, but keeps saying "Well played" with every action, even failed ones.
      This is very very bad.

My first question is, is there a way to 'mute' the bot to not emote anything at all? It is a lot less conspicuous to be completely silent, rather than the bugged out constant emoting of the same thing over and over.

3. b0rn

b0rn Member

Read on a different thread from hankerspace

Quote Originally Posted by IIDX View Post
      so does that mean that the other player doesn't see you spamming "well played" at the end of the game when it attacks with each minion?

Yep, the emote is now played only client-side (i like hearing when bot is ready for a lethal, this way i can checkit easily).

hope that helps