• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • What BG works?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by festher, Feb 15, 2011.

1. festher

festher New Member

Im wondering what BGs are relativ safe to do.

im around lvl 65 and grinding is awefully slow so i thought about trying mixed mode again if its fixed?

How good it works - does that deppends on the class profile or?

anything you like to share about 60+ lvling and BG is very welcome :)

2. festher

festher New Member

hmm mixed mode still dosent work... wtf?

everytime we leave a BG it just run between hotspots without engaging targets :(

3. Gobick

Gobick New Member

dont do WSG ;) thats my tip though :)

4. Mupp

Mupp New Member

All work, been running them all day, been either nr 1 or 2 on healing meter.
      This is with the BG Bot (Beta) in version 4075 HB.

5. azerus

azerus New Member

all bg is safe to do IF YOU BABYSIT ur bot, like i do everytime i'm on BG (i babysit my bot 24/7)
      no bg is safe to do if u want afk 24/7, it act so stupid in BG

there is too much factor in BG to take in consideration to make ur bot, not a bot :
      - perfect targeting and detect target system
      - good CC
      - defend when it need to defend, attack when it need to attack (WSG, AB, etc...) interect with flag
      - shoot who caring the flag (i tried BG and PVP, both don't do that)
      - etc...

if ur bot don't act like that in BG, if it miss only one factor, ppl will start to talk about how u play, u will receive pm, and finally u will be flaged as botter.
      Some pluggin can do the job, but rare.
      i'm happy with my DK, coz we got a perfect CC who can do everything (i don't talk how the bot act in BG)
      i'm unhappy, coz the only pluggin that can do all this factor in BG is outdated and noone seems to want to continue the project, it can help all the HB community and enhance like crazy all PVP experience in BG for all users. And if they fully integrate pvpaction on HB, they will kill all BG bot in the market.

Now, before i was doing always random BG, but with all the problems in some BG, since yesterday is topped to do that, too risky and fast to be flaged as botter.
      now i decided to only do AB with BG bot beta, and totally give up the normal pvp bot (act too stupid)
      why ? coz it's the only BG where the bot act approx like an human, there is a lot of target and detection problem when enemis are not on the screen, really often it not interact with flag, but it's potable.

Now u can try by urself all BG and both bot, pvp and bg, and see wich one work the best with ur CC

6. festher

festher New Member

mixed mode still leave me on a grind without target/fighting

this is with latst hb and shamwow profile

7. fraggyfrank

fraggyfrank New Member

Yeah, they aren't talking about BG botting, they are talking about mixed mode. I've noticed if you use mixed mode then after a BG once your character gets back into Grind mode it will not attack stuff correctly. PvP mode works just fine, so does Grind, I think there is something wrong with the bot starting up grind mode again after a BG.