• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • What happened to Fpsware cc's :P

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Ravedy, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Ravedy

Ravedy New Member

Where are em? :p

ps. I dont thrust hazard's one hehe

2. lekaf

lekaf New Member

Fpsware had some troubles and he couldn't update his CCs. Maybe he's working on them, but he's busy and cannot work a lot with HB

3. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

They don't work anymore anyway, but when they were updated by Hazard, they did work. It may be because of the updates to WoW, and the lack of more recent updates to the CCs themselves, but you can't expect Hazard to keep all of Fpsware's work up to date since he's working on his own material. Leaving all rumors and hearsay aside, Hazard is trustworthy enough. I've used his CCs and other items, and I've never had anything happen to my account, passwords, or anything else.

Fpsware is back and working, but he is also taking care of RL things. He's no longer supporting his old CCs, but instead is making a unified CC called Fpsware Unity which encompasses all of his other CCs rolled into a single unit, sort of like Singular and CLU. Unity will look just like his old CCs, but will no longer require a download for each class. If you search the forums for "Unity" (without quotes), I'm sure you will find his thread(s) about it. This is where I obtained the information just given.